“FINALLY! Locally owned and GOOD Italian”

Bosco's Italian Restaurante
Ranked #23 of 178 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2012

When I go to Boscos I get a wrack of lamb, and of course the sides that come with it. For the full wrack, its about $20, but if you walk away hungry, its YOUR FAULT! GREAT customer service, food made fresh daily, and only as Italians can truly make it! Sure, theirs "Olive Garden" here, but, wheres the family creating their menu? Yeah, not in Casper. Boscos is good and reasonable. Avg cost is $12pp, Wrack of lamb is more spendy, but worth it!

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Delicious dinner. I had manicotti, my husband had spaghetti. Service was outstanding.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

The food is delicious at Bosco's. It is a small place, very neighborhood oriented. Everyone that came in was greeted by name and got a big hug! I had shrimp scampi, and my other half had chicken fettuchini (Spelling! Hopefully that is right) It also included a dinner salad and bread. We also had house wine...it was fast, tasty and very friendly. I will go back

Reviewed November 12, 2010

I LOVE Bosco's. Their food is authentic! They have a small cozy dining room and if you are lucky enough to get a table close to the kitchen you can actually see them making each order. How fun is that? For anyone to claim they are run of the mill or average and their food tastes premade is crazy. If you dont believe me then check it out for yourself. You can watch the cooks make the food. No premade bagged up food here. Definitely two thumbs up. What a great, fun place to eat. I agree the dining room is small but thats just another part that I found fun. The other people eating there appeared to be enjoying themselves and talkeed table to table as if everyone knew each other. Fun, Friendly, and Delicious. I would recommend Bosco's to anyone!

1  Thank Foodsmypoison
Reviewed July 2, 2010

I really cannot comprehend this place's popularity with the locals. Force of habit, I guess. I have never eaten anything here that didn't remind me of a frozen Italian entree. Everything is heavy, fatty, unimaginative and served in an oppressively dark dining room which could use both a complete remodel and a good cleaning.

1  Thank goatpacker
SUSAN B, Owner at Bosco's Italian Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

WE DO MAKE OUR FOOD TO ORDER AND OUR SAUCES ARE ALL MADE FROM SCRATCH. we make new and interesting specials and are always interested in feedback. Please let me know while you're there if you are unhappy. I will do my best to make your visit a pleasant and memorable one.