“Excellent!!”
Review of Bid's Place

Bid's Place
Ranked #35 of 203 Restaurants in Casper
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on my way back to Billings and grabbed a couple pies..everything about this pizza is right...great sauce,crust and toppings and a great staff to top it all off. Wish they had a place in Billings.Great job guys !!!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for dinner and found this one of the few places still open at 5:30pm. The atmosphere is small town local establishment. We waited for about an hour. Several people picked up to go orders in that time. The food was okay, but probably won’t stop again if we come back this way. The calzone was over cooked but okay. The pizza was edible but too watery.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Bid's gives good, cheesy pizza at a reasonable price. The daily specials are a nice option for trying new menu items. We always carry out and the pizzas are ready when promised and the staff are friendly. The Mills location is not the most convenient and it can sometimes be hard to get through on the phone. There seems to be one menu floating around on several websites all of which have the same typo, a heading called "Packing." I asked about what "Packing" means and was told that it should read "Packing Heat," not a lot more descriptive but I guess are spicier sandwiches.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Ed K
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Last Friday night I took my two young boys out to Bid's Place for dinner after receiving recommendations from a few locals. To be honest, when we pulled up, I had a few reservations as the exterior is very unassuming. We went in "just check it out." I am so glad we did. I owned a pizza restaurant back East for seven years, and I am very particular (snobby) when it comes to pizza. The customer service here (EVERYONE) was amazing. Family run, they were so friendly and welcoming. I'm not sure I've ever, at any restaurant of any kind, had people come by so many times to make sure we were satisfied. The pizza was fabulous, cheesy, and perfectly prepared. The crust was homemade and perfect... even the boys ate all their crust! We were offered a ranch dressing or pizza sauce accompaniment, but we declined... completely unnecessary! Please give them a shot if you're looking for a casual, friendly atmosphere and good food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

And STILL the best pizza joint in Casper area! Loaded with cheese and toppings, you definitely get your money’s worth and the staff is exceptionally warm as well! Crust is unique and tasty, makes the pizza. Sauce is zippy but not overwhelming, makes the pizza. I don’t know what cheese they use but it makes the pizza!
Will return to Bid’s more often than I already do, for sure!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Bid's Place? Share your experiences!