“Wonderful Service”

National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Very friendly staff, and the location is very convenient. Kelley was wonderful in how she handled our stay. Both Kathryn and Kelley very genuinely interested with our comfort and enjoyment. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LgHenderson
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear LgHenderson,
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are very pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us and that you received wonderful customer service. We strive to make sure all of our guests have comfortable stays and feel welcome at all times. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Husband and I made a reservation based on previous reviews. I think some of them are a bit misleading!
PROS: The bedding was clean
CONS: 1. Unsafe; side door doesnt close properly, it stands open because it needs repaired. It also doesnt have a keyed entry. 2. Dirty mens socks on the floor in the corner when we entered our room. 3. Moldy tile falling off the shower wall. 4. Dispite being a pet friendly hotel, this place doesnt have one blade of grass on the property. One would think this should be mentioned when someone makes a reservation with dogs. We were forced to walk our dogs in questionable neighborhoods, at night in the rain. 5. No wireless internet in our room. Apparently, according to the desk help, "a thunderstorm recently went through the area and knocked out the internet". She said they were waiting for the internet company to come fix it but they were running behind. I was told I could bring my ipad to the lobby and sit up there if i wanted to..No thanks! We spent $85 for the night and couldnt get checked out fast enough in the morning, should have stayed in the car!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank dls57301
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Dls57301,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us at the National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel.
We apologize that our Housekeeping missed the sock that was left in your room and for the tile on the shower wall. We will make sure that this gets resolved and doesn't happen again. We also apologize that you weren't able to access the internet in your room. We did have a storm bring the internet down and we tried to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We are sorry the inconvenience this may have brought you. We hope we can earn your business in the future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place is terrible! Sign on the door said they were renovating, well it certainly needs it. When I got to my room I should have turned around and left. Room appeared clean but when I checked the mattresses they were so dirty and stained they appeared to be 20 years old. I requested a smoking room and there was no ashtrays in the room so I called down and they brought one up for me. Then I tried to connect to the WIFI and couldn't get connected. I carried my laptop down to the desk and complained and they said they have been having issues and she went and reset the router. I now have internet access. There was a little space heater in my room didn't think much of it until I tried to turn on the wall unit and guess what...the heat doesn't work thus the space heater.There is a Taco Johns right next door and the tacos were good and Taco Tuesday they were only .89 cents each. Went back to my room and ate there. Did some work on the computer and went to take a shower. Turned on the hot water only no cold water and waited and it was only warm but thought I could deal with it, well 1/2 way through my shower I was shivering because the water was no longer warm but cold as he#%. I do not take long showers, 5 minutes tops. This is ridiculous. After I dried off and stood a foot away from the space heater I put on my clothes and went down and said something to the girl at the desk. She apologized and said that people usually complain the water is to hot, I said well not in my room it's not. I also asked if all the rooms have space heaters for heat, she said some of them do because of the renovations. I guess I got the crappiest room because I reserved with booking.com but the reviews on Tripadvisor were pretty good. I leave in the morning for South Dakota and can't wait to see this place disappear in my rearview mirror. There are plenty of hotels around here so spend the extra money and bypass this place till they get their act together. I am writing this before I go to sleep in case there is a monster under the bed too!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank BTMoose
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear BTMoose,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We apologize for your unsatisfactory stay and the problems that you had in your room. As it may have been stated at your check in, our hotel is undergoing numerous renovations throughout the hotel which obviously made your room not very satisfactory. We apologize again and hope to earn your business in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I usually stay in a little bit nicer hotel but based on this trip and how much I wanted to spend I decided to go with National 9 for a stay over in Casper. It was plenty good enough for what I spent and what I was expecting. Room seemed clean and bedding was good. Only complaint I would have is the curtains seemed to have water stains in them in the room I was in. I would highly suggest they change them out but other than that was fine with the accommodations.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mckingsley

Dear Mckingsley,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay with us. We appreciate you letting us know about the shower curtain and we assure you that we will check all the shower curtains. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.
Thank you again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This is the only place i stay now while i am in Casper for business. The staff is nice and friendly and for the price, you can not find a more comfortable bed. I watched Sonya who works nights handle a very difficult situation like a boss. I look forward to staying there again

David - Big Sky Meats

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank David F
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear David F,
Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and received good customer service and were pleased with your room. We appreciate and look forward to your future business with us. Thank you again.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

when me and my husband came into casper we were tired. we had no clue where to stay for the night because of the snow. I noticed a bright neon sign off the freeway, and there I saw the "showboat". right after checking inn with the friendly guy at the desk we went to our room and I was in shock. I expected the room to well, not be as nice as it was. it had a flat screen and a beautiful color scheme (we also had a king bed). our stay was a refreshing change from the crappy hotel we had stayed at the night before. after about an hour we noticed one of our lights went out, my husband called up to the desk and the guy who checked us in actually brought a new lightbulb down and replaced it, then apologized and told us to have a wonderful night. in the morning time we had a great breakfast and were ready to hit the road. I will stay here again. this place may not look like much when you get off the freeway, but its a gem.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lillian R
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Lillian R,
Thank you very much for your review on your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you liked your room and the amenities we have to offer fit your needs during your stay. Also, we are happy to hear that you received great customer service and our staff was able to fix the light bulb in a timely manner. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were very tired, we stopped at two different places before we stopped in. Casper was full. I was shocked I didn't think much happened here. Anyways I went in to ask about a rate. I was quoted 62. And before I could as the lady at the desk offered to show me a room. Wow, might as well. As we walked to the room she explained the hotel perks. Breakfast free wifi (we had to pay for wifi the last place we stayed. And when we entered the room she had me walk in first and behind me she turned on the bathroom lights. Showed the room very nicely. So we got the room. Clean and comfortable. Now breakfast Brenda was the lady who helped very nice reminded me of my gma! Every time she replaced anything she would look at myself and let me know this or that has been replaced. It was so refreshing to receive nice treatment at a hotel. Next year we will be trying this place again.

Room Tip: We always ask for no stairs or elevators. And of course non smoking.