“Good value”

Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good value”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We got a room for the night as we came to see family. The room was OK but nothing super exciting. Good value on the money. Free internet, continental breakfast, fridge and microwave in the room. Not a great smell as we walked in. They have a no-smoking policy when entering in the hotel but the placed reeks of smoke. Great shower. It does need some renovations and is showing big signs of age. Its appearance may be worse than its actual appearance in the rooms. Comfy bed and AC worked well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Casper99, Owner at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Geowens,
Thank you for writing us a review about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that your stay was satisfactory. We are glad that our amenities fit your needs. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future. Thanks again.
K. Howell – Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed about 3 weeks ago and I honestly can't complain. It had cheap prices so I was expecting it to look more like...a crappy hotel. But it didn't and I was very much surprised. I asked to see one of the rooms before I checked in and let me tell you: The desk clerk made me eat my words. The room was fabulous. I am on here to give my input. If you need a good hotel with great service and cleanliness at a reasonable price then This is your place.

1 Thank KellyIsCool83
Dear KellyIsCool83,
Thank you very much for the great review! We take pride in our hotel’s cleanliness. We are glad that you liked the rooms and that our staff was helpful and gave you great customer service. We hope you will stay with us in the future. Thank you again.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had an excellent stay at the showboat. I love the water pressure in the shower and the continential breakfast. The beds were good not to soft, not to hard. I do have some things to say that are not so good. The bolt plate on the door was bent, and there was no security chain on the door, I put a chair up against the door so if someone did try to come in I would hear them. In the room there were multi socket surge protectors on the walls for outlets, and there was a surge one night of my stay, that shut everything off, TV, Lights, Micro ect. Overall I had a pleasant stay, the staff was great, very polite and helpful. If you are looking for a place to stay at a reasonable rate I would recommend the showboat.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Lori W,
Thanks you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate every one of our guests input. We are sorry that our door’s security plate was bent. We will notify maintenance to get this fixed. We are pleased to hear that your stay was pleasant overall. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the showboat on the 10th and it was absolutely fantastic! The room was waaaaay cleaner than the motel 6! The housekeepers were friendly and the desk workers went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and important. You get a sense of family here. The young man even brought us extra towels when we needed them. The manager was friendly and always greeted us when we walked in or out. I will definitely be staying again!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed in Casper as a getaway. Found the National 9 "showboat" hotel just off the business loop, convenient to Caspers downtown area and situated on the banks of the North Platte river. The pedestrian and cycling trail runs just off the parking lot. This was a great location for me. The staff was friendly and accomidating, the rooms well maintained and clean upon arrival an date the price is right. After having my room two nights I had decided on extending my stay and the front desk went the extra mile to make sure I got the same room without the hassle of having to port our bags down the hall. Overall a great stay at national 9. I will book with them again next time I chill in Casper.

Big Spring, Texas
Reviewed May 4, 2013

excellent!!!!!!! i come through casper two to three times a yr on my way down to southern alabama to see my sick pops. everytime i stay here i have one of the best motel experiences ive ever had.The rooms are always very clean.The service is always very prompt and the employees are eagerly attentive.Not to mention the wonderful breakfast and reasonable rates,in fact they happen to be the best rates in casper for the accomadations.Reguardless of other reviews from nitpicky,ungrateful people i would recommend this motel to anyone who is looking for a good lodging experience with comfortable amminities and not the presidential and or royalty accomadations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Angela F
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Yes that's right, ticks!!!!
I booked this online, and didn't see what it was like. The woman in the office barely looked at us and was blatantly rude!
It stunk like smoke must and highly concentrated disenfectant; so much so that me and my husband had to leave and get another room on the other side of the motel.
The room was musty and not worth the $$ we paid.
The next morning I woke up went to the bathroom and was putting my contacts in when I saw some black thing crawling through my hair.
It was a tick! Can you actually believe it?
The place should be closed and handled, luckily my husband managed to get the thing out before it bit me.
Last thing people want is to get lymes disease from a unsanitary motel like this one we unfortunately stayed in!!!
Do not go to this place, it's not worth your money!

• Stayed April 2013
5 Thank Bexlin

Travelers are raving about these Casper hotels