“Fun & Good”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #27 of 183 Restaurants in Casper
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I love Old Chicago, and this place was no different. fun & good food, and great service. It was a little noisy with pre-season football, but we had a great time!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

I love the Firehouse Chicken Wings. If you go, that is one dish you have to try. A little spicy but a great taste. You can even get them as Chicken Strips.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Food was very good, a lot of screens for viewing various sport events, but noisy. Staff was very helpful.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had never been to Old Chicago, so we went for family dinner Friday night. We got there just before it started getting busy, and it was during happy hour so our appetizer was 1/2 off as were my strawberry lemonade and my kids, Shirley Temple's.

So for app we got the cheesy bacon fries while we waited for my hubby. YUMMY I would go back with a couple friends just for those for a girls night out.

Then I had the spaghetti pie. It is Tuesday, we went on Friday and I am still thinking about it. So very good, but rich. I took the last few bites home for a late night snack.

The kids menu is kinda so so but my kids enjoy it well enough and it is a decent price.

Hubby had the all meat calzone and he finished it all off. He is a man of little words but he seemed to enjoy it.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling through town. Originally, we were looking for a local restaurant but decided to try this. Obviously, this must be a chain but do not let that keep you away. We sat in the restaurant side. Decor was fine; not bad, not outstanding. The restaurant was clean. We ordered a Chicago style pepperoni pizza as we like basic pizzas. It was delicious. It was supposed to serve 3-4 but the 3 of us could not finish it. Waiter was attentive. They said the manager always checks on the tables but never happened. No need to. We would go back.

Been to Old Chicago? Share your experiences!