“WooHoo!! Pizza!!!”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #20 of 177 Restaurants in Casper
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Home of the Pizza Lover's Pizza, The Country's Best Chicken, and our famous Cactus Bread, Pizza Ranch prides itself on legendary service and quality food. Our unique "Buffet Your Way" means you can request any pizza you want and we'll not only make it for you, we'll personally deliver the first slice to you.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went to Pizza Ranch last night for my niece's birthday. The food was pretty good! I had asked one of the ladies working if they sang for people's birthdays... She said normally they didn't, but she would get some people together and sing if I wanted her too. She got a big group of about 10-15 people to sing to my niece.

Everyone working was very helpful! They didn't interrupt when they came to see if we had any plates to take. I was very pleased with my experience, and will be going back!

1  Thank T C

Reviewed July 11, 2013

While visiting our son last week, he suggested we try a new restaurant that had just opened very recently. I had heard of Pizza Ranch, but never had eaten at one. The food was excellent! If you are not into pizza, then you can have fried or barbeque chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. It is all buffet style, so you should not leave hungry. The dessert pizza was fantastic. I was more than happy to bring this new restaurant to the attention of tripadvisor so they could add it to their list.

3  Thank rjsee

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!