“Excellent Omelets”

The Cheese Barrel
Ranked #109 of 178 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Built my own and found it wonderful with bacon, provolone, spinach, mushrooms, just delicious with side of hash browns. I substituted a small blueberry pancake for toast which was nice. The waitress was beyond skilled, she was funny, generous and happy. We ate outside and my family all cleaned their plates moaning with delight. A lovely patio brunch was had by all four of us and bill was $44. including drinks and filling egg meals.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Love to have lunch here with a friend of my hubby. I always have their homemade soups. Really delicious. Their sandwiches and other entrees are not the norm, and made when you order. Fun place that can get crowded. Wish they were open for dinner too. Good place to stop on the way home for college.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Little, but cozy, quality food! I love the sandwiches and soups, it's a favorite lunch spot in Casper. And the cheese bread with the soup, is incredible! Get there early, as it is little and fills up quick for lunch!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Terrific homemade soups are a real main stay. Seating is different, using a covered bench all along the walls and windows (I always try for a table, since I have a bad back). The people are curteous and helpful. Wish they were opened longer hours, I would go there more often.

2  Thank MKLadyS7
Reviewed October 14, 2013

They have great sandwiches but they are kind of pricey for something you could make at home. The chicken strips are good but they take a very long time for them to make.

Been to The Cheese Barrel? Share your experiences!