“Where's the vacuum?”

Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Richardson, Texas
“Where's the vacuum?”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

While our room was clean, the hotel's common areas were in desperate need of a good vacuuming. The carpeted stairs from the hotel lobby to the second floor were particularly dirty. Upon our arrival, one front desk employee was particularly baffled with the computer system and had to have help finding our reservation. I took advantage of the hotel's guest laundry while there. It consists of one washer and one dryer on the third floor. Breakfast was the typical Holiday Inn Express fare with both hot and cold options. So, while our room was fine, other improvement could have made our stay a little better.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Evansville, Wyoming
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hotel has a very great staff! Everyone was very helpful. Hotel was very clean. Will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to Casper Wyoming. The breakfast staff was great I had an early flight and had to leave the hotel before the breakfast opened and the breakfast lady helped me put together a to go bag with yogurt and toast and some coffee. The front desk staff helped with directions to the airport. All around a great hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I booked the room through Expedia because the rate was lower. I realized as soon as I booked the room that it was for smoking. I immediately wrote Expedia and they communicated back that they had passed the request on to Holiday Inn. When we checked in the Receptionist was very blunt that there was no non-smoking rooms available and since I booked through Expedia she could not do anything about it.
Her total unconcern and lack of customer service was not consistent with service from other Holiday Inn Express Hotels.

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elaine4970
Kansas
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Stayed in a suite and the bed was very comfortable, great shower, and overall very, very clean. The breakfast was really good. Good variety. The trip is so much better when you can stay in a hotel that is just perfect. Loved this hotel!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2010

This hotel is undergoing a complete remodel which they do Not warn you about on their website. The entire outside of the hotel is covered in scaffolding, the front entrance is closed and there is NO sign. The pool is drained and there is construction debris everywhere! You have to go thru a side entrance to get to registration, which means if your room is in that hallway, there is no security because they leave the door propped open.

The construction work started promptly at 7am so there is no need for a wake up call. You would think out of common courtesy he wouldn't let out the rooms that were right next to the majority of the work, but that would have been the nice thing to do. We were placed in a lower level corner room with constrction on both sides.

I came here for a fun night with my 7 year old daughter to stay the night before my sons baseball game. When we got to the room she cried. That should say it all.

• Stayed April 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed September 12, 2009

brand new, much better than average holiday inn express. Room was great, flat screen tv, quiet, and new. even had great service and food at the on site restaurant. was the bright spot of casper.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
wyoming
Reviewed July 29, 2009

This hotel was the worst i have seen my family and i took a trip up to do some shopping and swimming i am a mother of three ages eleven, seven and a year we all had been waiting to enjoy a swim at this hotel being in the pool for about ten min. my son had notice there was something in the bottom of the pool my husband told us all to get out and i went up to the front desk to tell them what was in the pool at first it had looked like a used tampon the staff told us that the dryers back up and that was lint we where seeing being a concerned parent i had her take it out to show me it was there red lint. It was two big blood clots i asked the front desk to call there maintaince in to let us now what the chlorine level was he was not avalible neither was the general manager so i tested there pool my self to make sure my family is ok. the staff at this hotel did not care or do anything for us.
staff was very rude along with managment

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family