“First Sushi”

House of Sushi
Ranked #47 of 178 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This was my first time at a Sushi place. The menu seemed very large though with a wide variety of selection. Overall I was impressed that this was in Casper. The sushi was good (keep in mind this was my first time) and everyone I ate with loved it as well.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This restaurant is consistently GOOD. It's not all about sushi so if you've got someone in your party who is squeamish about raw fish, tell them the tempura is to die for. The teriyaki is darn good too. Sushi fans are very fond of this place and I've never had any hesitation about the quality of the fish. It's all beautifully prepared. This is a well-run business with lovely ambiance and excellent service. One of my favorite restaurants in Wyoming.

1  Thank PamelaGRW
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

In town on business, and since I'm a sushi lover asked if there were any decent sushi places around. This was recommended, walked in, beautifully decorated, nice atmosphere, nice menu, good prices, and the sushi was great! Would go to House of Sushi again if I end up back in the Casper area.

1  Thank Lottidotti12
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stopped by to grab some takeout during a road trip from North Dakota to Utah. North Dakota isn't the sushi capital of the world, so I was excited to discover a sushi listing on a quick google search. The service took longer than they told us over the phone and the staff wasn't super friendly during pickup. All things considered, we were excited to eat and continue on our drive. The sushi was less than desirable. We ended up throwing the $35 in the garbage and grabbing something from Taco Johns on the way out. I will never go back.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I've been going here for years, and have never had a bad experience. Even though I only come to town every so often, the staff still remembers my name! They are always really polite and very attentive, and do their best to make sure you are happy and taken care of!

I love the sushi here! And the egg rolls, they aren't the cheap kind like most normally get! And the sauce they come with, awe is amazing! The food is good and good portions. The atmosphere is very relaxing and satisfying. It is clean and the decor is elegant. However you can go dressed up nice or in blue jeans and T-shirt. If you are there for Lunch you can tell them and they will do their best to get it out quick.

Will always be one of my favorite sushi spots! If you like sushi, check it out!