“Very nice place for a night.”
Review of Motel 6 Casper

Motel 6 Casper
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Very nice place for a night.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I spent one night here as we travelled from Cody to Denver. We stayed here because it was convenient to the route we were taking and the price was right.

Our expectations were more than met. The room was spotlessly clean and the bathroom and sink area had clearly been remodeled recently. It was very nice. There were plenty of towels and the room was nicely appointed. The room was a nice size with a queen bed and a table. The bed was comfortable and our stay was quiet. In the morning there is coffee available (at no additional charge) at the check -in area. There is absolutely no reason not to stay here if you are passing through the area and would like a clean, quiet place to stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Had no problems here. The woman at the front desk was very accommodating. The room was average size for a Motel 6, with the same basics. No problems with cleanliness. Would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
DC Metro
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks. I chose this hotel because I was staying with 3 cats and they were one of the few hotels that didn't have a problem with that. I got a suite since I was going to be staying for a while.

The pros: The suite was clean. The front desk staff was great. The location was convenient to the interstate. The suite was roomy. Very quiet. Great pet policy.

The cons: The ac didn't work was well as I'd have liked. Even with both thermostats set to high/cool it was still pretty warm. Not a whole lot of channels to choose from. WiFi isn't free.

I had a few issues during my stay. The tv in the sitting room didn't have a power cord. Luckily, that was quickly remedied once I talked to the front desk. I had asked when housekeeping was scheduled but it seems as though housekeeping wasn't aware of that schedule since they often came on "off" days and didn't come when I had expected them. Not a huge deal, just a little inconvenient at times. There was also a drug bust one morning, but it was handled very quietly and if I hadn't been heading out for the day I wouldn't have known.

The only other thing is that Motel 6 requires payment upon check-in. My employer was going to pay for the stay on check-out so I had to pay up front and I hadn't expected that. So, just be aware that you'll have to pay for the entire stay when you check in.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

A bit hard to find even with GPS
The room itself was clean but the bed was lumpy
I would rate this experience as ok for just getting a quick
Rest and shower.
Evening staff was adequate but not overly friendly and seemed to have more time to talk on a personal call than deal with customers.
Morning staff was helpful and considerate and coffee was great

• Stayed July 2013
Manitou Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I were headed to Spokane, Washington end of last month. After driving over 10 hours, we resorted to finding a place to stay. First Motel was full so we drove across the road to Motel 6. First impression to a tired traveller looked clean and okay. However, they don't have coffee pots in the room, a cup of coffee was most needed at that moment, towels are paper thin, their curtains are about 5" short of covering the window, and so all the bright parking lot lights were shinning through and making it impossible to sleep and not to forget the lighted light switches! The A/C was noisy too and we had to turn it off in the middle of the night though it was still warm! The pillows were another issue, too bulky! No breakfast served here! We paid over $70.00 for a night.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the the ground floor close to the back entry. There wasn't that much nois...
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We are in wyoming for 3 months and have to stay in this hotel until our home is ready to move into. We are here for 12 days and so far I've noticed there is a lot of ghetto residents here that hang out in parking lot and drink and smoke cigarettes all day. Towels are paper thin and it takes about 3 to dry off and that is bad beings it takes all day to get new towels. I asked the office for new towels and sheets " because they're dirty and itchy" around 12 ish and have been waiting ever since. We have actually went to the office twice now. The first time they said that we were not on the list and that room cleaning was only on friday and monday?? which yesterday was friday and not a single sole came to give us new linens. The "maid" is some wangster looking white dude with an attitude and wears his hat on sideways like he is some kind of thug. So I would prefer that I am here when they clean so that my belongings do not go missing...I just can't wait until this is over because this hotel is horrible and it would be a crime for them to charge any more than what they charge.

Room Tip: Rooms away from this hotel are probably your best bet. You definitely get what you pay for here....
3 Thank Jered35

Travelers are raving about these Casper hotels

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Would never stay at this drug infested motel 6 again. No coffee pot. No hot water. Verry poor accomodations and and rud am staff. No internet... buyers stay away. Aweful . I asked if thay had a continental breakfast and the front desk told me rudly (for $63 what doi expect). In short this place sucks

• Stayed December 2012