“safe overnight stay”

Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Margaret River,Western Australia
“safe overnight stay”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

After a long day of driving from Yellowstone National park, this was a pleasant place to rest for the night. The staff were so welcoming when we arrived late in the night and helped us get to our room. The room was clean and quiet with adequate facilities. I would recommend a stay here if you are passing through Casper and need safe comfortable accommodation.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Debbie3240, Manager at Super 8 Casper West, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Courtney;

I am glad to hear that your stay here was a nice one I will let all my staff know. I also hope you enjoyed Yellowstone Park. Look forword to your next visit.

Debbie Fox

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Korean first
Sheridan, Wyoming
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My stay at Super 8 Motel Casper West was very pleasant. The front desk people were all very accomodating and helpful. Lyndie and Mary are two that I got to know and were very friendly! Lyndie even shared her salsa recipe! The cleaning staff were also very nice, asking if I was enjoying my stay and if I needed anything. The room was very clean, and smelled good too! The breakfast room has a great selection and coffee is on 24/7, fresh popcorn in the evening and a Casper Tribune for all guests. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Janette L
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 Casper West, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff,and lyndie's recipe. We look forword to your next visit.