“home away from home”

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Casper
A TripAdvisor Member
“home away from home”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The LaQuinta in Casper Wy is a great place to stay. my stay was longer than a week. The staff tooke excilent care of my room and were very nice to me. I really liked the bed was sad to leave it. Thanks for making my stay so nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Atlanta
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The room was clean, the bed was great and the location was ideal for my needs. I stayed at five (5) different hotels on this trip and La Quinta one of the top two. The hotel was spacious and provided electrical outlets in the area that I needed to find electrical outlets. The hotel was not overly memorable but the fact that I don't have any notes on things I hated or what I would change says a lot.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank NonnahsS
Erlangen, Germany
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We have been there for one night. Everything was as expected and we have no bad things to report. The rooms are clean and the breakfast was okay. We'll stay there again if we will travel to Casper in the future...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JAGOLF
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Possibly a step-up from a Super 8 or Motel 6 at best. Nothing special. Breakfast was your average fare. We were there just briefly so didn't take advantage of the exercise room or pool. Noise wasn't an issue at all, then again, we were tired traveler's...checking in late & checking out early. It was OK for the price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank skw2717
paris ontario
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a well maintainred older two storey Hotel, before joining the La Quinta gruop. It is located just off the Interstate, but I did not find any problem with auto noise. Even though I was a bit early, due to the time change, The friendly desk staff had me into a room, to my liking, right away. I was impressed with the spacious lobby, with sofas, and easy chairs, and an urn of coffee,with fresh baked cookies. My king room was quite nice,with older style furnishings,but clean,with a mpolish nsheen on all the furniture. There was an easy chair,with ottoman, and a small fridge and micro, in good working order. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise,
. They offered French toast, and sausage paties, or hot freshn pancakes, from their pancake machine. You could also choose waffles,cereals, yogurt,cereals,bagels,juices ,and hot coffee. A good way to start my day. Jerry...Paris ..Ontario..Canada

Room Tip: Choose a ground floor king away from the ice machine