“Excellent service & Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn Casper

La Quinta Inn Casper
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Carlsbad CA
“Excellent service & Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Check in was fast and front desk helped me find a great restaurant downtown. My room smelled fresh as I walked in. Very clean room. I was able to make copies in the business center free of charge. I must have arrived on a slow weekend because I was surprised at how quiet the halls were Woke up to a great breakfast with a wonderful breakfast server. She was very friendly and helpful. Will stay again!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Englewood, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Check in was quick and easy. I received directions to local attractions and a nearby restaurant that made my visit convenient. I was allowed to make free copies in the business room and send a fax with no charge at all. The breakfast here had a nice variety much like the Hampton Inn I normally stay at. I will definitely consider booking rooms with La LaQuinta in the future.

Room Tip: The second floor area by the lobby seems pretty quiet compared to the ground floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jessie D
Laramie, Wyoming, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I booked a room over the phone for my son to stay at La Quinta in Casper, WY. He was there for a high school sports tournament. When I booked the room, I explained that he would be traveling without me and stay the night after a HS event. They had no problem with this at that time. When he went to check in, they refused him the room. There was an adult, a friend of mine, with him that attempted to book the room for him but they still refused. They basically turned him away with no place to stay for the night. They were rude and uncooperative through the whole process. The manager here, Teresa Miramontes, would not even speak to me regarding the issue. I do not recommend anyone dealing with this establishment ever.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Julia D

Travelers are raving about these Casper hotels

SEVEN SISTERS FALLS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed overnight and found the hotel clean, in good repair, and very comfortable, Staff were pleasant and helpful. We arrived in a snowstorm but had no toruble finding parking with a plug-in. Breakfast was wholesome and plentiful. No complaints at all. Advance booking rate was nearly as low as the ultra-budget competion, but La Quinta was definitely above mid-range quality. Would recommend to anyone needing an overnight close to the Interstate.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are further from the Interstate and are very quiet. Local Papa Johns delivers good...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CanadianTraveler999
Central Point, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

As I was walking down the corridor looking for my room, I became a bit worried but the unpleasant odors, and severly outdated decor. When I found my room and opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised. It was like passing into a completely different hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Helena, Montana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

We made a trip from Texas and stayed at the La Quinta as we always have anytime we travel. It was close to Christmas, and my Dad offered to purchase the room. He called and made the reservation. When we arrived at the hotel my 7 year old son was ill from the car trip. The woman, Brandi told us that we would have to have my Dad fax in a copy of some credit card info. I explained it is on the reservation. She said she would have to have it because she believed he did not want us to rent the room. I asked why they had not asked when the reservation was booked, and if she could possibly call him. We had rented a room in Texas at La Quinta and had no problem. As I am trying to get my Dad to fax this info ( 9 at night before Christmas Eve is very difficult.) she tells my seven year old we will not have a place to stay. Who does that!!! She continues to say we will not be able to stay. He started to cry so I asked her to stop talking to him until I could get it figured out. She then told me that I was badgering her, and told me that she would have us escorted off the property. Needless to say that harrasing a seven year old has made me NEVER want to stay here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank MTMom407
Missoula, Montana, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Driving from MT to KS, needed a pet friendly hotel at the halfway mark....for the price this hotel fit the bill. Very friendly staff, but with the amount of turn over or perhaps because we had the lesser quality room because of the dog, but was very thankful to stay one night. It was "clean" in the sense of the daily cleaning of sink, toilet, tub... But the room was old, smelled like it used to be a smoking room, the linens were old, the curtains, rug, furniture... It was an overnight hotel, pet friendly and not expensive....it worked.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family