“December year end audit”

Ramada Plaza Casper Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed December 17, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaCasperGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Casper Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had to go to Casper to attend my disability hearing. I booked the room online which was very convenient. We arrived on November 25th and since I am disabled, my husband left me in the car while he went to check in. He did and got key cards for a room. We entered and started to unpack, the room was cold so my husband went turn on the heat and it would not work. We called the front desk and they said they would send someone with keycards to another room, which they did. She left and we collected all our stuff and moved to the other room. This room was smaller, had no tub and though we weren't particularly pleased, decided to let it pass as I was very tired from the trip. The next morning the bill was slipped under our door and as I had paid online, we left. Once we arrived home I had to check our bank account. We are on a very tight budget and have to watch what we spend. To my surprise, we had been charged $50.00 more than the room had cost. I called the Ramada and the woman I spoke to told me that it was to cover incidentals such as pay per view, room service, etc. I explained that no one had told me that and she replied that a sign was on the counter at check in. I told hber that my husbvand did not see the sign, it was not on our bill and no one had told him. She said since the sign was up they did not need to tell us. I told her this would overdraft my account and she said she was sorry but it was policy and there was nothing she could do. She said the extra charge would come off in 7 -10 days. This is very poor service. First, the extra charge should verbally be pointed out at check in. Second, the people were very rude. We will never stay at another Ramada. We were very disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaCasperGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Casper Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I do apologize you stay was not up to our standards and will make sure all items are brought to our staffs attention so we may correct these for all future stays. Thank you for choosing us on your travels to the Casper area and we hope to see you again soon.

Matt Mooney

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaCasperGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Casper Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Reviewed November 19, 2012