“What a find.”

Guadalajara
Ranked #11 of 178 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were driving west towards Grand Teton National Park and stayed 1 night in Casper. We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites and this restaurant was listed in the hotel's book of places to eat. It is not close to the hotel (about a 3 mile drive).

Overall, very good food. Excellent value. Very good service, prompt and friendly.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I like this restaurant, and order the pollo con crema every time. I admit I am not big on spice, and this suits me well. I also like their flans. Folks who come with me are good with their spicier entrees. Nice atmosphere!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This turned out to be one of the best Mexican places I've had in and around Casper. This particular dinner was a small family reunion with 6 of us there - including my 5 year old great-niece. She was as impressed as the rest of us. The atmosphere is gorgeous with a substantial wishing well / fountain in the middle and the service was beyond efficient & entertaining. The portions were very healthy and the flavors were just perfect. Yet another place in Casper I'll recommend and revisit!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I hate going to restaurants where the servers act like your annoying them by being there. This place is one of them. I really do like there food, but make sure you definitely go during lunch time and dinner time hours otherwise you're in for a long wait for refills, to ask a question, for your check; just horrible service in general. I really want to like this place but they make it hard for me.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

The staff here are extremely friendly and attentive, and the food... Oh my! I enjoy the street tacos here and I order queso to have with my chips; if I could I would eat it everyday! Margaritas aren't bad either.

Been to Guadalajara? Share your experiences!