“Outstanding food.”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Lander, Wyoming
“Outstanding food.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Let's start by saying that this is a noodle joint: clean but a bit run down and not visually exciting. The food, however, is fabulous. Very fresh, generous servings, all with excellent taste. The pho broth was the best I've ever tasted and the noodles fantastic. The lo mein was made with vermicelli (much better than the typical fatter noodles) and was excellent with lots of yummy bits and good sauce. The spring rolls were quite good but I took out the cucumber (too big/old which overpowered the other tastes) and next time I would order without the cukes. This was my first visit and I was a little dismayed to see a sign outside "under new ownership" after having read the reviews. Not to worry; the food continues too be wonderful.

• Visited August 2014

Harrodsburg, Indiana
“Was not expecting this.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Good food, good price. Best Pho in a long time. Traveled short distance off highway. Worth the stop.

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Like another reviewer, I ordered spring rolls and Bun Cha Gio (egg roll, vermicelli, vegetables, lime, chili, and fish sauce). My husband got another Bun dish that was the same but also included BBQ pork. Everything was delicious, vegetables were very fresh, and the service was pretty fast. Yes, the portions are huge, but that seems typical for these kinds of places. I also agree with other reviewers that the decor was not impeccable, but who cares? You go to a restaurant for great food, right? It's not the place to go for your marriage proposal, but it's a terrific casual lunch spot, and I'll definitely go again. I only knocked it down to a 4/5 because the owners were babysitting an incredibly loud toddler in the restaurant, and the screaming was the one aspect of the ambiance that bothered me.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Vietnamese food!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I both love bun, and we weren't disappointed with Pho Saigon.

We each ordered spring rolls and Bun Cha Gio (egg roll, vermicelli, vegetables, lime, chili, and fish sauce). Full of flavor and crunch, and the portions are huge - the spring rolls are huge, the vermicelli bowl was huge; it was more than either of us could finish.

The restaurant was clean, and staff was friendly and efficient.

montana
“The Food was Terrific (but #1?)”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I am not knocking it. The food was delicious. The staff was friendly and the restaurant spotless. I just have trouble believing it is the best Casper has to offer. Maybe it was being seated next to the large TV playing Vietnamese karaoke or maybe just the plane jane decor but I just felt the town must have more to offer. For the price it was a huge delicious meal just not a fancy setting.