“Great Vietnamese food!”

Pho Saigon
Ranked #23 of 174 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I both love bun, and we weren't disappointed with Pho Saigon.

We each ordered spring rolls and Bun Cha Gio (egg roll, vermicelli, vegetables, lime, chili, and fish sauce). Full of flavor and crunch, and the portions are huge - the spring rolls are huge, the vermicelli bowl was huge; it was more than either of us could finish.

The restaurant was clean, and staff was friendly and efficient.

There are newer reviews for Pho Saigon

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I am not knocking it. The food was delicious. The staff was friendly and the restaurant spotless. I just have trouble believing it is the best Casper has to offer. Maybe it was being seated next to the large TV playing Vietnamese karaoke or maybe just the plane jane decor but I just felt the town must have more to offer. For the price it was a huge delicious meal just not a fancy setting.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

These are the types of places I actively seek out. A non-franchise family run diner. In this case Vietnamese cuisine. Both types of egg rolls were fresh and delicious. I ordered the small number 6 Pho bowl which had an assortment of meats in the soup. It was the "biggest" small bowl of soup I have ever had. The large must feed a family. Prices were very reasonable as the Pho bowl are under ten dollars. The flavors and freshness were amazing. Last time I had Vietnamese food this good was in Toronto, Canada. Did not expect Casper, WY to offer ethnic food of this caliber. The owners seemed very nice and hard working people, I wish them the best success.

2  Thank 792SteveS792
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Who would have thought you could get decent Pho in Casper. This place deserves the rating and the food was excellent. The spring rolls were tasty and had plenty of real nice sized shrimp. The rare beef pho was super good; a rich broth with plenty of meat and all the basil and bean sprouts you could ask for. The noodles were cooked to perfection. A simple menu indicates that Pho Saigon knows what it does well. Loved this place and would be a regular if I lived in Casper.

2  Thank HotRatz
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

This is some of the best pho I have ever eaten. The broth was complex and just outstanding. The spring rolls were delicious as well. Everything tasted so fresh. So good!

1  Thank Laura S