“Authentic Vietnamese food where you least expect it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #17 of 167 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“Authentic Vietnamese food where you least expect it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

We took a little detour in to Casper Wy on our way to Jackson Wy and were jonesing for some Vietnamese food (pho specifically). Found this place on urban spoon, and the reviews were all positive. We are going to add to the positive reviews. The food was really good. Pho, chicken with rice and fried egg, fresh spring rolls and egg rolls were all yummy. We are spoiled in Toronto having dozens of options, it was nice surprise to find a good option in the heart of the US. The restaurant is typical Viet style (no decor, no ambience, just about the food) which is fine. The food is the reason we were there. I recommend going if you are in Casper Wy.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Zane V

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Authentic and excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

If you really love authentic Vietnamese food, go there! You will not be disappointed. Atmosphere is very simple, service so-so, but the food is outstanding and an incredible value. We will definitely return next time we pass through Casper.

• Visited September 2013
DC Metro
“Great Vietnamese restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I got pho with meatball, spring roll and summer rolls. Everything was excellent. I will definitely be coming back here!

Visited August 2013
“A hidden gem with great Vietnamese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a true hole in the wall, with amazing Vietnamese food. If you are looking for real Vietnamese food, look no further and go. The prices are very reasonable and the decor is authentic (meaning very little or none) which is how many restaurants in Vietnam are actually. They focus on food and nothing else. The coffee is great and served the traditional way. This is a great place to try Vietnamese food if you never have before and the place I always visit when I'm in Casper.

• Visited May 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“My favorite place in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I too wonder why this place isn't very busy. The menu is limited, but the food is outstanding! I don't eat soup, so I go for the pork or shaken beef and pair it with iced tea at least once a week. I love simple, quiet and eclectic environs and this place has a mix of vietnamese, new orleans and other miss-matchings that make it unique. If in Casper give it a chance!

• Visited April 2013