“Busy but good food.”

Village Inn
Ranked #121 of 180 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 5, 2014

There was only one waitress and she was very busy, well the manager on duty was changing out menus instead of helping guests. The manager only got up to seat people or cash them out. Poor waitress was running her legs off. I think the manager could have at least got drinks for customers or checked on guests. Food and waitress were both good.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My first clue should have been walking in, and finding some customers, but even though there were two or three employees that looked at us, no one greeted us, or seated us. After a little wait, we were led to a booth. The design of the restaurant is such that customers can hear everything from the kitchen...there was a lot of bickering and chatting. When someone would walk in, there would be a debate over who would wait on them.

My husband ordered crepes ( southwestern) which contained red peppers. The label for the pepper was still on it...when we pointed that out to the clerk, her comment was "awesome"... She went back and announced that they needed to "comp" someone's meal and explained why...no one ever bothered to even say " sorry.". Do NOT waste your time or $$$.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Village in just always seems to have something I feel like eating! And then they do a fine job of preparing and serving it.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

It's a typical chain restaurant. Just very average. Decent service, decent food. Nothing outstanding.

1  Thank Rebecca J
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I went to Village Inn for a late supper with my family and had a positive experience compared to my fellow reviewers. The service was a little slow considering that they were not really busy, but the food was good and hot. I think that VI could spend a bit more time cleaning the floors when they are not busy. The manage, hostess and wait staff kept asking how the meal was and if we needed anything. VI is a good place for families.

Been to Village Inn? Share your experiences!