“Best Tacos in Casper”

Tacos Mexico
Ranked #104 of 178 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Tacos Mexico by far has the best tacos in Casper. The Chicken Lime Habanero tacos are my favorite with a fried Jalapeno and guacamole. Squeeze a little lime on them and the flavor explodes.

1  Thank ZOMBINOX

Reviewed September 3, 2012

In my opinion this is the best Mexican restaurant in Casper. The food at this family-owned restaurant. is authentic and delicious. I especially like the beans and salsa.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Tacos Mexico is our favorite in Casper. The food is great and service is always friendly and fast. The chef owner is always there to greet customers.

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I've been eating at this place since they were at the moonlight bar. When they were small I think the food and service was outstanding. Since moving, and growing, I think the place has gone down hill. Green chili isn't as hot, and the staff is very unprofessional. I think the owner is a heck of a nice guy and a great cook, but he needs to get his staff under control and manage the place much better. Probably just too nice of a guy to take the bull by the horns...... This used to be my favorite Mexican in town.... But now it's not my first choice.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Casper. They have added some new dishes and today I had the fish tacos. Fish a tad bit overdone, but in combination with the guacamole and salsa on homemade corn tortillas, delicious. I've only once had a meal I didn't like here (the shrimp torta), everything else has been very good. I especially love the fresh corn tortillas and I am addicted to the frijoles. They also have a very authentic Mexican bakery attached with very good Mexican pastries, although the locally made cupcakes I had were both stale and too sweet (but it has been a long time since I tried them). I've always had friendly and efficient service. They don't have their own website, but you can see their menu at caspermenus.com (not including the new stuff which is mostly fish).

Been to Tacos Mexico? Share your experiences!