“Pad See Ew is amazing!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is an amazing place for anything. I have been to this place on dates, on family lunches, and even throwing friends birthday events. The staff is usually pretty helpful and timely. The food is absolutely delicious, Pad See Ew is hands down my regular order. Worth checking out.

There are newer reviews for Lai Thai Restaurant

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Quiet and elegant Asian decor, friendly and excellent service, and a menu with so many great options it's hard to pick. Great value and the classy bar is perfect for a quiet drink before dinner or a movie. Extensive wine list. I'm not a Thai food expert but I've had my share, and this is excellent food which seems authentic enough to me. It's certainly as good as any I had in San Francisco when I lived there years ago.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Perhaps we visited this restaurant on an off-night. We found the food unexceptional, from the tiny portion of fried calamari barely discernible from the breading, to the lackluster and overpriced entrees. We saw no evidence of Thai personnel on the wait-staff or in the kitchen. My wife and I are from New York and have eaten in many excellent Thai restaurants. This experience was not up to our expectations. Since other reviewers have raved about the Lai Thai I'll reiterate: perhaps we visited on an off-night.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

As good as any Thai food I've had around the U.S. It's predominantly Thai, but there are a few other Asian dishes as well. A little pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We found this to be a really nice Thai restaurant with a surprisingly "club-like" atmosphere. There was a very nice range of choices, so that we could try something besides the typical Pad Thai dish, although that was nicely prepared, too. There is a bar, so one could enjoy beer or wine with dinner, if desired. It is convenient to the downtown shopping area so one could walk around the shopping area and then stroll over for a nice dinner.