“Just OK”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Not all it seems to be cracked up to be. Food is OK but not fantastic.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Great curries here! Delicious food. Had the green curry, was sooo delicious. The fresh rolls were also amazing. Will go again for sure.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Hands down the best restaurant in Casper and the best Thai food I've ever had. I've never had a bad meal or bad service. From the noodles to the duck and everything in between...it's wonderful. If you like Thai food, this is the place to go!

1  Thank WYFoodGirl
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This did not feel like a Thai restaurant. It seemed more like a nightclub or a warehouse, with a large empty lobby and very poor lighting. Definitely not intimate. The other diners seemed to like the place so perhaps my age is showing. Our waitress was friendly, the food was good, service a bit slow. We didn't even get a nod from the guy at the desk when we left.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Casper is lucky to have two good Thai restaurants, Dsasumo and Lai Thai. Unlike Dsasumo, however, Lai Thai is actually owned by a couple from Thailand and has a menu that encompasses a lot of dishes you don't find elsewhere. I have to admit that my first visit, shortly after the restaurant opened, wasn't completely satisfactory, but since then everything I have eaten there has been delicious. I am particularly fond of the appetizers - pork buns and pork spareribs especially - and of course my all time favorite, mango and sticky rice for dessert. Unlike the previous reviewer, my hot tea arrived hot and the service was friendly, informed and attentive. Oh, very convenient for a downtown restaurant, they have their own parking lot. Menu online at www.laithaiwy.com

1  Thank wyowy