“Should have gone to Olive Garden”
Review of Botticelli Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Botticelli Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I don't know why it's not listed. It's excellent and has been there for sereval years. No web address but the email (from their business card) is botticelli1998@yahoo.com
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We wanted something that was less packaged than Olive Garden, but what we got was so-so meal and less than enthusiastic service. I had the Gnocchi Gorgonzola and my husband had the Asiago Steak Panini (because the waitress said it was the best thing on the menu).

Our salads were wilted and a little soggy. The bread tasted like something from the Wal-Mart bakery. The panini lacked flavor and the Gnocchi's flavor just didn't mesh right. It was just a little off-tasting. The water was good though. They flavor it with strawberries and lemon.

Overall, not a great experience. Next time we'll go with Olive Garden.

1  Thank Dottie84

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My friends and I were delighted to find a variety of well prepared and slightly unusual dishes, seafood, poultry, beef and vegetarian - plus a good wine selection. The calamari steaks were particularly good as were two different salmon dishes. The vegetables were tastily prepared and the salads crisp.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

One thing you can always count on is a friendly wait staff who cares about your experience. The menu offers a variety of great entrees with a decadent selection of desserts!

1  Thank RCB630
Reviewed September 2, 2013

A large Italian restaurant with a great waitress whose mother had worked there for 20 years, with wonderful bread, good wine. I had a combination dish, linguini carciofi...shrimp, artichokes, etc. My partner and I split a lovely salad, though the lettuce was not as crisp as I like. Being in WY, my partner ordered a steak, medium rare, assured to be one of the best; however, it was tough, full of gristle, and amazingly! my partner notified the waitress who offered him another. He refused and enjoyed eating my linguini, enough for 2 people. I think he probably should have ordered from the Italian menu. Buno Appetito, or something like that.

1  Thank Smudge12122
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went there with some friends to celebrate their anniversary & a birthday. It was delicious. Items ordered were Chicken Parmesan, Linguini con Pollo, Penne w/ Vodka Sauce & Fettuccine Alfredo. They were very accommodating to a member of the group who ordered a dish that had meat with no meat & wanted to add extra vegetable items. The salad was fresh & the bread was good. Nice atmosphere & a friendly staff. However...the service was a bit slow. It seemed to take quite a while to get drinks and when we ordered dessert it took much longer to get than I think it should have. We probably waited 10-15 minutes. And I have to say...the canolies (not sure on the spelling of that) were disappointing. The filling was good but the shell was awful. I don't know why anyone would eat at Boscos or The Olive Garden when they could come here & get the best Italian food in town.

1  Thank WYFoodGirl