“Delightful surprise!”
Review of Botticelli Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Botticelli Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I don't know why it's not listed. It's excellent and has been there for sereval years. No web address but the email (from their business card) is botticelli1998@yahoo.com
Ivy, Virginia
“Delightful surprise!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My friends and I were delighted to find a variety of well prepared and slightly unusual dishes, seafood, poultry, beef and vegetarian - plus a good wine selection. The calamari steaks were particularly good as were two different salmon dishes. The vegetables were tastily prepared and the salads crisp.

• Visited September 2013

Casper, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service with a smile”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

One thing you can always count on is a friendly wait staff who cares about your experience. The menu offers a variety of great entrees with a decadent selection of desserts!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RCB630
Denver, Colorado
“I loved my dinner, but...”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

A large Italian restaurant with a great waitress whose mother had worked there for 20 years, with wonderful bread, good wine. I had a combination dish, linguini carciofi...shrimp, artichokes, etc. My partner and I split a lovely salad, though the lettuce was not as crisp as I like. Being in WY, my partner ordered a steak, medium rare, assured to be one of the best; however, it was tough, full of gristle, and amazingly! my partner notified the waitress who offered him another. He refused and enjoyed eating my linguini, enough for 2 people. I think he probably should have ordered from the Italian menu. Buno Appetito, or something like that.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Smudge12122
Glenrock
“Finally...Good Italian Food!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went there with some friends to celebrate their anniversary & a birthday. It was delicious. Items ordered were Chicken Parmesan, Linguini con Pollo, Penne w/ Vodka Sauce & Fettuccine Alfredo. They were very accommodating to a member of the group who ordered a dish that had meat with no meat & wanted to add extra vegetable items. The salad was fresh & the bread was good. Nice atmosphere & a friendly staff. However...the service was a bit slow. It seemed to take quite a while to get drinks and when we ordered dessert it took much longer to get than I think it should have. We probably waited 10-15 minutes. And I have to say...the canolies (not sure on the spelling of that) were disappointing. The filling was good but the shell was awful. I don't know why anyone would eat at Boscos or The Olive Garden when they could come here & get the best Italian food in town.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank WYFoodGirl
Wyoming
“#1 Italian food in the area”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

If you're hungry for Italian Botticelli's is by far the best choice - superb northern Italian cuisine right in downtown Casper. I can't believe anyone would go to a dull chain like Olive Garden when there's a wonderful restaurant like this in town. Don't miss the clams and mussels appetizer (in a rich curry sauce) or the cioppino. The chicken dishes, pasta and pizza are also excellent - the beef & fish are very good too, those just aren't my favorite things to eat :) The recently-added Sunday brunch is not really Italian but is fantastic - it's still not well known in town so go there now before everyone finds out about it. The service tends to be a bit slow so if you're in a hurry let them know.

Visited April 2013