“Fun and good food”

Sanford's Grub & Pub
Ranked #22 of 174 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is a great place for beers, gastro-pub food, and relaxing. Decorated like a TGIF with tons of stuff to look at. Good food, with a "too big" menu which makes choosing a bit harder. Unique restaurant and worth the stop. $1.00 pint beer this month. How can you beat a big burger, onion rings, and a $1 beer?

There are newer reviews for Sanford's Grub & Pub

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Had a really cool atmosphere. Tons of menu options. It was so hard to decide. I took the waitresses advice for what to order and loved my meal. Will definitely be going back!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Was going to go to Wonder Bar across the street as I had heard great things about that restaurant; unfortunately Wonder Bar was closed in observance of Memorial Day. Seeing Sanford's open I decided to try it out.

Perhaps it was because it was a holiday, or I was seated right after a party of nine, or perhaps my server was new. I'm not sure what happened because if the service and food were this terrible all the time there is no way this place would stay open.

After waiting fifteen minutes to be asked what I wanted to drink (I had already decided what I wanted to eat as well so I ordered both at the same time). My beer came out in five minutes; I then waited forty-five minutes to be brought my food. When my hamburger arrived I had twenty fries (cold), and one hamburger (cold) which was so burnt that it was completely black (about an eighth-inch of charcoal on the outside). The burger was finished out with a two square-inch piece of lettuce (wilted) two thin pieces of tomato (the size of quarters) and one small pickle slice.

The server apologized, offered to buy me another beer (I told her it was necessary but thanked her just the same) and brought the wrong beer which the bartender insisted to her was correct (I didn't drink it).

I then waited again for my check.

I tipped the waitress twenty dollars and paid for my check. Single worst meal I've ever experienced from a restaurant. I will never go back.

1  Thank IsNotAYahoo
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This used to be one of our favorite places to eat when we came to Casper but it's gone downhill. Long wait for food that wasn't very good and everything seemed to be thawed and fried not fresh and good like it used to be.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

The serves was great, food was excellent, loved the atmosphere. My husband and I really enjoyed our visit.