“AWFUL!!”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“AWFUL!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I usually dont like to give negative reviews but I was so taken aback at the poor customer service and quality of food that I wanted to share our experience. We tried to eat there this weekend. There were games in town so everywhere in town was beyond busy. We stopped by this place because it looked neat from the outside. When we walked in the dirty, unkept little hostess did not greet us at all. She just said with a glare, there is a twenty five minute wait. Are you going to go? And i did kind of snap back, of course we will stay. After sitting for over an hour, we realized that she was putting people ahead of us on the list and deliberately skipping us. My husband went and told the hostess he knew what she was doing, and his wife is five months pregnant and needs to eat. With a grumple she finally sat us at a very dirty table. We waited over fifteen minutes for our waitress who would only take our drink order at that time. We ordered mozerella stick, fried okra and a reuben to split. The reuben was awful. When we got the bill it was $35 for that?? And there is crap all over the walls that looks dirty and we will NEVER be back. I was disgusted.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kristen L

Jackson, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Downtown”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The downtown Sanford's has been one of my favs since my community college days. This place makes me nostalgic, I absolutely love everything from the food to the location to the service ♥

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank DLinch
Casper, Wyoming
“2 locations in Casper, downtown and the more excentric one out by the interstate and outerdrive by the Flying J.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Look for and get your picture taken by the two story tall Donald Duck. One of quite a few wacky touristy trap items that everyone seems to love! Will outdid himself here. Guys' a genious, (excentric though, I love the shark). As in the downtown version: excellent food, good beer to drink. I'm surprised though, he should have his own craft brewery, probably sell more draft beer!!!!!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Fasterfiat
Billings
“Good Food, Decent Value”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have eaten at Sanford's a few times when in Casper. The food is pretty good. At our most recent visit, I had a Reuben and my wife had a BLT. The waitress we had was friendly and attentive. The decor is kind of goofy, but is fun for kids. The prices were fairly reasonable. It is really a pretty good choice.

• Visited January 2013
Evansville, Wyoming
“It's a fun place for all”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We always enjoy going here, great food & just an upbeat fun place. We usually need to take a portion of our meals home, servings are large.
Our service has always been outstanding, servers are always friendly, take care of their guest.
In other words they're not robots, they give genuine service..
I send many folks their way they always come back say Thanks, we had a great time.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Sanford's Grub & Pub? Share your experiences!