“Nice Lunch”

Chopstix Asian Bistro
Ranked #28 of 174 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Stop in here when I am in Casper now. Great place to eat and the service is fast. Food seems fresh and the same each time you come in. Doesn't matter who is "your" waiter or waitress the entire staff will help with your needs.

I enjoy the beef lomein, get their hot sauce on the side and add some of that as you go. If you are into the heat get the "5" hotsauce... it won't leave ya alone.

Give it a try...

There are newer reviews for Chopstix Asian Bistro

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have lived in Casper about 2 years now and had never been in to Chopsticks. The hubby and I decided to try it out. The inside is clean but could use some fix ups...like a new coat of paint.

Our drinks, appetizers (extra egg rolls), and lunch came out fairly quickly, even though my hubby got his a good deal before mine everything still came out in a timely fashion.

The menu said lunch entrees come with fried rice, hubby had white rice I had fried... (I like white rice better though).

It was about 8 bucks for each of our meals which is very reasonable. I was so full I barely finished off my sweet and sour pork (but that was because I also ate extra egg rolls) I didn't have soup, but as soon as my hubby got his wonton soup I was wishing I would have ordered the same.

Over all for a quick, reasonably priced lunch this is a great spot.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very average Asian restaurant. Clean, fast food/student atmosphere. Friendly staff. Good service. The Hot & Sour soup was super but the entrees were mediocre: mu shoo pork was bland and the pancakes were dry ; the shrimp dish was ok but nothing special as was the beef dish. The servings were generous. We had 3 entrees for three adult males and left food on the table. We didn't like anything enough to take home a box. We would not go back and not recommend it to others.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Previous visits have been great, however, I decided to try the sushi on my most recent visit. The nori was mushy, as was the rice. Nothing really held together, and I ended up scooping most of it out of my soy sauce dish. There are a few other restaurants in town that do sushi right... don't waist you money on sushi here. Order off the regular menu for a much more pleasing experience.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great quantities of fresh, bright food. You will need a box! Not bad for a vegetarian...several selections possible. Excellent cream cheese wontons. Pleasant, attentive servers.