“Last time going there!”
Review of Prime Time

Prime Time
Ranked #43 of 178 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Local neighborhood pub with up to 15 local beers on tap, adjacent to Sunrise Bowling Center A 24 lane house that customers can experience great food with craft Beer and Have A friendly Game Of Bowling All In One Location. We also Cater for large and small events.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We live close by, so we have given this establishment numerous chances. When it was Sedars, it was very good. Not so much now. Went there today. Brought out my burger and said they were trying to round up the ingrediants for the flat bread my wife had ordered. I had finished my burger by the time they brought out my wifes meal, which was not what she ordered. When pointed out that, waitress said she would take $5 off bill. Got check, $4 was removed. Manager came over and offered us a club card and said she would put $10 on it for our next time in. Informed her that after numerous bad experiences there we would notbe back. Too bad, they are really close, and theyused to be really good! Hopefully the owner will sell to someone thatis interested in having a decent place to eat or they do away with food, add more pool tables, and call it a bar.

3  Thank Rreese1

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I wanted a buffalo burger before we left Wyoming on our way home to Oregon, and found this little gem of a place on line. They have an extensive burger menu, and if I wasn't set on bison, it would have been a hard choice. My husband had the elk burger and it too was awesome. The service was fantastic. Tanya and the others were so friendly and when it got back to the kitchen that we LOVED the burgers, Ernie, our chef came out to meet us and chat a while. If we lived closer, we'd be here a few times a week! Make sure you come hungry and tell Tanya the Oregonians say hi!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We love going here for their burgers are the best! They also have so many other options on their menu that it isn't hard to find something to like. The atmosphere is like a sports bar but our grandchildren like to go with us. They have TVs turned to sports so it's nice to the see the scores! We enjoy stopping in! They also have great pizza and the bowling is a blast!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I went for a burger and fries. I had the SW burger & beer battered fries, he had the blue cheese burger & sweet potato fries. Both were excelllent! Their beef is high quality. They also starting making their own Margarita mix and it was the best margarita I've had in Casper (with Patron, of course). Having said this, the best part of our meal was the rare excellent service. We have been there when service was fair to poor at best, but this night the place was all right on. A week earlier a friend went in there for a drink, on a weeknight, and after half an hour they left - nobody even brought them a glass of water, let alone took their order. I'm don't unerstand the hit and miss service - pay employees more, maybe??? They have permanent "Need Wait Person, Need Bartender" help wanted sign. Better pay = better service = more customers. But, please try their food!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food is good - service is not good . There is never enough staff to handle crowds. Staff is good once they get to you - not their fault. Management needs to provide more wait staff.

1  Thank WyoWheat