“wonderful veiws”

The Grille at Three Crowns
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grille at Three Crowns is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 180 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2012

love the salads and sanwichs are good too! would recommend this place for a good dinning experience

1  Thank brens126

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Ate lunch on the patio and was happily surprised. Good views, good service, and tasty food.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Was really good for a while - lat couple times - not so good. They have new manager and assistant manager that should make everything back to par!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

The food and service is good, but my favorite part is the deck. I love to sit on the deck overlooking the golf course, and with the great view of the mountain.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I agree with swimchick. We used to enjoy the restaurant at Three Crowns but not anymore. I went to my high school reunion there in July 2010 and everyone had fun. The food was good and there service was great, very atentive. A couple of months ago I went back with a client and we were disappointed. The service was slow and the staff was not friendly!

Been to The Grille at Three Crowns? Share your experiences!