“Delicious! Homemade goodness!”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love to eat at The Cottage Cafe! The food there is healthy, homemade and fresh. I love the fact it's not from frozen or processed packaging. I really feel good about spending my money at The Cottage! The staff is really friendly and always nice to my kids when I bring them for a treat. My favorite lunch is the Cobb Salad with poppyseed dressing, and theirTortilla Chicken soup is ah-mazing!

1  Thank Ruthanne N
There are newer reviews for The Cottage Cafe

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is my most favorite place to eat in Casper! I love the smells of baking yumminess when I walk in! I love the home-made bread and muffins! I take my family here when they are in town and we feel welcomed and loved:) We all like different sandwiches... I love anything on the honey-wheat bread with the sprouts. My husband LOVES the steak sandwich! Would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank ben a
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Love the actual restaurant, the food quality is drastically different when ordering catering for lunch. You get several sandwiches with huge piece of bad bread and one slice of meat and some bad salads and call it lunch. Usually don't review but cannot hold back from letting other know about the downgrade from restaurant to catering. Hopefully the owners would see this and change how they do business. If you are looking for a nice place to eat lunch is great only at the restaurant.

2  Thank Brytton L
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was taken here by surprise for my birthday lunch with my husband and feel in love with the cottage atmosphere. It was very busy and had a little line to wait, but not bad at all given the popularity of the place. We loved the at-home feel and were served like guests of the house. We had the classic soup and sandwich combination which only enhanced the at-home feel. The Tequila-Lime Chicken soup was amazing, followed by my husband's Grilled Steak n' Cheddar sandwich and my Black and Bleu Chicken Wrap. Couldn't have asked for a better birthday lunch.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had lunch here with a friend and we both enjoyed the soup of the day and salad (grilled steak salad, chinese chicken salad) with homemade bread. Lots of interesting menu options, paninis, wraps, pastas, sandwiches, quiche, all appetizing. Enjoyed sitting outside on a nice day but inside seating is cozy and fun with lots of great nooks. Looking forward to going there again.

2  Thank msGLT

Been to The Cottage Cafe? Share your experiences!