“A Tasteful Treasure”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Wyoming
“A Tasteful Treasure”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was taken here by surprise for my birthday lunch with my husband and feel in love with the cottage atmosphere. It was very busy and had a little line to wait, but not bad at all given the popularity of the place. We loved the at-home feel and were served like guests of the house. We had the classic soup and sandwich combination which only enhanced the at-home feel. The Tequila-Lime Chicken soup was amazing, followed by my husband's Grilled Steak n' Cheddar sandwich and my Black and Bleu Chicken Wrap. Couldn't have asked for a better birthday lunch.

• Visited November 2013

Lander, WY
“Tasty, healthy, creative, nice outside patio”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had lunch here with a friend and we both enjoyed the soup of the day and salad (grilled steak salad, chinese chicken salad) with homemade bread. Lots of interesting menu options, paninis, wraps, pastas, sandwiches, quiche, all appetizing. Enjoyed sitting outside on a nice day but inside seating is cozy and fun with lots of great nooks. Looking forward to going there again.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank msGLT
Casper, Wyoming
“WONDERFUL FOOD AND SERVICE!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat and was pleasantly surprised!! Met a girlfriend for lunch and it was amazing!! The food was very tasty and the service was great too, we will definitely be coming back again soon!!

• Visited October 2013
Casper, Wyoming
“Great sandwiches and wraps”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I usually meet my best friend. And I order for us both and the food Always arrives before she does. Took my kids for an end of summer special lunch. They had me try the wraps. They are very good as are the sandwiches. Love the pasta salad and the apples with the yummy dip.

Service has always been good as well.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Justmy2pennies
Denver, Colorado
“Worth going out of your way”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were driving through Casper on our way home from a long road trip, and looked for a healthy & fresh lunch option. Found the Cottage Cafe via TripAdvisor, stopped & ate an amazing meal. All of our lunches were flavorful & delicious, service was great, and atmosphere delightful. Would eat here again in a heartbeat!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank LisaD1995

Been to The Cottage Cafe? Share your experiences!