“Disappointed to say the least”
Review of Dsasumo

Dsasumo
Ranked #7 of 183 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casper's only authentic Thai Restaurant. we also have a Sushi Bar and serve only the freshest Grade A fish. Warm ambiance in a modern Thai setting.
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Two years ago we couldn't say enough about their food here...it was awesome. After a visit to Devils Tower heading back to Cheyenne we made side trip for the sole purpose of eating from their unique dishes. What a let down, calamari was rubber, seafood dish lacked of seafood variety as it was described on menu, phi phi island was better but their sauce was only sweet chili sauce from the bottle. .we have that at home. Lighting was poor, waitress cast a shadow across the table to where menu was unreadable. Only utensil for eating was a single fork, mine was large like a serving fork and my wife was half the size. Are they buying silverware from flee markets? Seriously, this was a far cry from our first visit . Finished with this place.

Mo H, Owner at Dsasumo, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

I am truly sorry for the bad experience you had on your recent visit to DSASUMO Gary. I am not going to try to make excuses for this as it should have never happened. Customer service is my top priority and servers are supposed to notify me or the manager on duty of any complaints so that they can be addressed immediately. Please email me, mo@dsasumo.com, with the date of your visit and I will see what I can do to try to compensate you. Thank you for taking the time to review as if I don't know about it I can't fix it.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I have enjoyed Dsasumo on a number of occasions. The food is always exceptional. The sushi is fresh and tasty. The Bento box is a great deal for lunch. I would recommend Dsasumo to anyone looking for great Thai/Sushi.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is hands down the best thai food I've had in the US it's crazy to think that a small town like casper would have such great food is amazing. The other very nice thing is that they will adjust the heat for you every where from non Asian hot to light you on fire hot

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband and I love this place, we have been coming here for years. It is my favorite place for sushi because it is fresh, and doesn't have a mayonnaise base to every roll. There was a time in early 2014 when the quality started slipping, but after I mentioned it in a survey, the owner responded and took care of the problem quickly. I have not had issues with the sushi quality since. My husband and I love the atmosphere and the owner, and we really love the sushi. It is a bit on the pricey side, but it is a wonderful treat every now and then!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I was there on a date. I enjoy sushi and was looking forward to it as many had recommended the place. I found the sushi to be limited in flavor and very expensive with small portions. (While this is not uncommon for sushi in Wyoming, the two other places I've gone in town are MUCH better with a higher quality,) not my favorite place and have not been back. Their branch on the East side of town is also nothing to brag about. It's too bad because the environments are fun.

Been to Dsasumo? Share your experiences!