“Great fare”

Ranked #8 of 178 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casper's only authentic Thai Restaurant. we also have a Sushi Bar and serve only the freshest Grade A fish. Warm ambiance in a modern Thai setting.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Oh yeah this is a spot that you should visit , it's sushi is really good and the rest of the menu stands up really well. This is my second trip here this month and both times came away impressed. Service was outstanding. We will be back

1  Thank 2oceans1

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have eaten here probably six times. I love this place, it is my favorite thus far in Casper. I am not a Sushi fan, but their regular entrees like Cashew Chicken are superlative. The portions are big, for me personally I wish they were a tad smaller. I usually have to stuff to clean my plate. They also have Blue Moon beer on tap, and it is always cold and pairs well with many of their dishes. The atmosphere is nice and relaxing, and they have a full bar with a television so you can watch sporting events. Service is good, waitresses check on you but don't bug you. This isn't a real bargain place to eat, I usually pay from 20 to 25 dollars for myself including the tip and one tall Blue Moon.

1  Thank TremendousFantastic
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had lunch here today with my wife. I'm so impressed by the excellent menu. There are a wide variety of dishes and offerings including many gluten free offerings. We started with a simple spicy tuna sushi roll for an appetizer which was delicious and moved on to our meals. My wife had the green curry which she greatly enjoyed and I had a very tasty and spicy beef dish. Great flavors, great service, great place to eat!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Dsasumo consistently serves good-to-excellent food in a comfortable atmosphere (lighting, temperature, & acoustics are all just right). Menu is varied, and I had yet to be dissatisfied. The quality of the wait staff varies, but is always at least good. I am slowly becoming a semi-regular, but have yet to scratch the surface when it comes to trying all the dishes on the large menu. Most appropriate for dinner with another couple, or a small group of friends.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Dsasumo isn't in one of the better areas of rundown Casper center ... in fact it is fairly bleak but parking is plentiful and this place was the choice of some friends who had eaten here before.
Service was immediate and attentive on a half empty mid Saturday evening.
As a group of 4 we created our own micro-atmosphere at a large table in the middle of the restaurant; drinks were served quickly and efficiently.
It was a bit difficult to identify a food theme with orders ranging from yellow curry to mongolian beef; one of our group had an enormous range of sushi which he ordered from a separate list, another had a large piece of grilled salmon pronounced excellent.
The sushi eater decided towards the end of the meal that he wanted more sushi to be told that the kitchen was now closed - pity we were not warned of this impending closure.
We left quite full.
Was it an outstanding dining experience? - maybe not but everybody had enough to eat and what we had was good.

Been to Dsasumo? Share your experiences!