“Great Breakfast, A MUST !!!”

Eggingtons Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 168 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cerritos
“Great Breakfast, A MUST !!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

While staying in Casper we looked at reviews and decided to go to Eggingtons even after the hotel personnel informed us that the place was ok. Boy were they wrong! Breakfast was amazing! Had the Bacavdo and decided to go with "Cheesy Hashbrowns". Let me tell you these are a MUST try! Best thing I've had for breakfast in a while. I recommend this place, great service, friendly staff, prices are reasonable and the food is a hit! I will be back on my next trip.

• Visited August 2013

Houston, Texas
“Better make your own breakfast...”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited some relatives in Casper and got invited to have a breakfast in a restaurant which happened to be close that day, we switched to Eggingtons instead.

Arrived at 9.30 am then we had to wait for 20 min as they originally said, we ended up waiting for almost 90 min. I had a high expectation for this place, just by looking at the long waiting line. Upppssss! I was wrong! Not only the line, we also had to be patient for the food to arrive.

Food was standard. The patty was tough and chewy. My French toast was so so. O'Js weren't as fresh as i thought it'd be. The service was slow. I was running out of patient to be honest.

If it was not to honor the invite, we might have had left sooner. I'll cook my own family breakfast next time I visit Casper :))

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank MadyMadison
Ohio
“Best breakfast of our (very long) road trip”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We took a cross-country road trip with my parents, and all of us fell in love with Eggingtons. First of all, the orange juice was fresh squeezed, a rare treat. The coffee was superb and I loved how they brought us a pot so we didn't have to ask for more. I ordered some type of cowboy hash and split a berry waffle with my husband. The hash was hands down the best I've ever tasted. I don't know what they put in that gravy, but it's almost worth the multi-state trip back to Wyoming. For the waffle, they brought us three types of syrup. My one regret from our visit was that I refrained from buying one of the bakery display's peanut butter brownies on the way out. I tasted a brownie on the way in--it was awesome--but talked myself out of buying one, even though it was only 1.99. I regretted my missing brownie for the rest of the day.

• Visited July 2013
“Food okay but a little pricey.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Granted they were swamped, but the service was terrible. We were in kind of a hurry and we had to flag down another waitress to take our order. My meal didn't come with all that was listed on the menu. Since we were in a hurry I let it pass. Parking is a hassle with no parking on lot. Not sure I would return.

Visited July 2013
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Average breakfast food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I had French toast with eggs and bacon, it was just ok. I am used to diner food back in New Jersey. Diner food there is much better. Server was great, food takes a little while to come out of the kitchen though. Just meh.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Eggingtons Restaurant? Share your experiences!