“Excellent service”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Rigby, Idaho
“Excellent service”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is a good property which I enjoy staying at while in Casper. Always spotless clean, and well-maintained. There was a service issue one evening with a lack of running water, which the hotel handled well and resolved to my complete satisfaction upon check-out. One thing to look out for: if you book your room well in advance, check back later at the going room rates on occasion. They sometimes fluctuate, and a couple weeks prior to my stay I was able to book a bigger room for $10 less than my original reservation.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The room was is good condition and no issues were apparent. Breakfast provided good variety. Staff everywhere was very friendly. Only issue is this location is very pricey. Parking was shared with adjacent hotel. Internet service was typical hotel quality...I brought my own hot spot with me.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sylacauga, Alabama
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We've been stranded in Casper, WY due to vehicle issues. We always stay at a Hampton Inn when we can because the rooms are consistently nice, clean and a good value. The first 2 nights we got the last room available (Thank You God!). The only room available the first 2 nights was a smoking room. Who'da thought there were still smoking rooms in the world. My husband was secretly thrilled (he's a smoker). The fact that the window opens a crack made our stay enjoyable by the smoker and the nonsmoker!

Day 3 of our unexpected long stay the water went off for over 2 hours. Ugh. The staff was always sweet, helpful and professional.

Room Tip: 4th floor facing the back is quiet, plus less sun peeking in early.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites for 1 night on our drive from Yellowstone to Rocky Mountain National Park. The location was very convenient for those travelling through town. The room was extremely clean, and it had everything we needed for our stay. The bed was the most comfortable one we stayed on throughout our entire vacation! Breakfast is included with the cost of the room. The breakfast was quite good, and there was a great selection of options (including healthy choices). The staff were very friendly at the hotel, both during the check-in and also during breakfast time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CDN_Adventurers
Castle Rock, Colorado
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We arrived in the afternoon and enjoyed complimentary coffee and cookies. Location turned out to be nice, even though I was a little concerned by the looks getting of the highway. Room was clean, nonsmoking room. No fridge or microwave in the double queen room, but we were only staying for one night. Great free breakfast with hot and cold items. Furniture and wallpaper starting to show some wear. Small pool and hot tub, but fine for our family. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you have read some of my other reviews of hotels, you will know that I vacillate between Hampton and Holiday Inn's It depends on the city and the management that usually make the difference. This is one of my favorites of Hampton Inn's. Nice large rooms, always clean and comfortable. Check-in is easy and friendly. I also love that they have real oatmeal as part of their free breakfast, not the instant stuff, but a real pot of oatmeal. I'm not a big breakfast person, but I love oatmeal. Way to go Hampton Inn in Casper! Now if I can only get these hotel chains to start using double ply tissue and toilet paper, I will really feel at home!

Room Tip: I've been here three times and always stayed on the second floor without a complaint.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Rapid city, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2013

You should stay here with all the wonderful people that are here to help you with your visit. Always a pleasant smile and very helpful. The breakfast staff really go the extra mile, the scenery out the window is fabulous. Very clean rooms, Very nice Beds, Wonderful pool area and workout room.. Just stay here and you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!Pay and Stay it is worth it!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business