“Wedding guest”

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our stay was ok. My biggest issue was the way we were treated when we booked our reservation. We came in town for a wedding and I was treated as an inconvenience when I booked my room. In fact they lied to me when I first got on the phone and said I was past the dead line which I was not according to our wedding invitation. The hotel itself was nice. Pool sucks but the beds are great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Hello Lysha,

Thank you for taking the time to write a survey on our behalf. I was pleased to read that you found our hotel to be nice and the beds comfortable.

Should your adventures bring you to Casper again in the future we look forward to welcoming you back .

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Thank You for the Stay it was very clean and good customer service!
The rooms where clean and the beds where very very comfortable!!
Did not use the pool or gym but did look like they where very clean!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Your quite welcome for the stay! I was happy to read your positive comments on the cleanliness of our hotel and the good customer service.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is the 4th time in 2 years I've had the pleasure of staying here on business, for almost a week each time. The hotel is clean and attractive, the breakfast and dinner in the restaurant very good and the gym is nicely maintained with up to date equipment. Meetings here are comfortable, with very good food. All that's great for sure, but what really makes this hotel special is the people! Everyone is extremely helpful, courteous, friendly, professional, and attentive, with no exceptions! Definitely a home away from home, and then some, one of the most all around great hotel experiences I've had - each time!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello Randi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review. I have shared your comments on our hotel being clean and attractive with our Executive Houskeeper Michelle who does an excellent job of mainting the property. Our Executive Chef Mark shared your comments on our breakfast & dinner being very good with his team.

Our gym becomes quite busy in the afternoon and I was pleased to read that you were able to take advantage of the excellent equipment. Our Catering & Banquets Department I agree does an excellent job arranging the meetings and events. More than all of those comments combined I was thrilled to read the rave reviews on the helpfulness and professionalism our entire team showed you during your long stay with us.

With all of the hotel choices in Casper we are happy that you chose us and remain loyal.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I took a night to ourselves this past weekend, while my parents watched our 1 year old son. The hotel is beautiful and clean, and the staff was courteous and helpful. My only issues with the hotel were no continental breakfast (the buffet was $10 for one person), and the halls were a bit noisy during the night. Otherwise, it was a great experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a survey on our behalf. I have shared your comments with our hotel team, we appreciate that you found our hotel staff courteous and helpful!

The compliment on our hotel being beautiful and clean was very nice, again thank you. I am happy that you enjoyed your night away with your husband and had a great exeprience.

We look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a week on business. The staff was fantastic! The rooms are clean an spacious. My only complaint is the wireless connection in this place was horrible. It was either weak
or non-existent.

• Stayed: March 2014

Hello Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I was pleased to read that you found our hotel staff to be fantastic and that our rooms were clean and spacious.
Being in Wyoming we do sometimes have a challenge with our wireless connection strength, my sincere apologies.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and with all of the hotel choices in Casper THANK YOU for choosing us!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Do not rent a suite at this hotel thinking you have accomodations for your entire party. We were told we would have 2 king beds and a pull out queen sofa. We only had 1 king bed and a pull out queen sofa. Did not have enough room for our party and had to go to a totally different hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Hello Kristen,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our King Suites come with a King Size Bed in the Bedroom and a pull out Queen Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room. To the best of my knowledge there are no hotel guestrooms in Casper that feature 2 King Size Beds in a room with an additional pull out sofa. If this was not clearly outlined to you during your reservation process my apologies.

While we were not able to provide an additional room due to being sold out I am happy that you were able to find accomodations within Casper.

1150 N Poplar Street
Casper, WY 82601

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have stayed here twice now, and the hotel and the service are great, but don't expect to get a good meal in the restaurant at night. But in saying this, their breakfast is great, it must be the different staff from night to day??? Find another restaurant in Casper for your supper.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Benn,

Thank you for your loyalty in returning to us, while I am happy you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast I was not pleased to read that your dinner was terrible.

Please contact me directly prior to your next stay with us so that I may personally take care of your dinner arrangements and provide you with the food quality and service I know we are capable of.

I hope to hear from you soon and thank you for sharing this experience with myself and our team.

Hilton Garden Inn