“Modern, Clean and Friendly”

Hilton Garden Inn Casper
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Pickrell
“Modern, Clean and Friendly”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn of Casper, Wyoming on a cold January evening. As a Hilton Honors member I've come to expect certain niceties when frequenting their Hotels. But I am still overcome by some of the warmest and genuine folk around. Jennifer, a Manager at the hotel, was a pillar of warmth and sincerity. I do not offer praise lightly considering all whom I encounter. But when I meet a bright and caring individual like this young woman, it would be a tragedy to ignore. A thousand praises to her and her team. Thanks!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Hi Aushago!

Thank you for taking the time to write a response on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Casper Wyoming. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was more than accommodating. I have made sure to pass these comments onto Jennifer as well!

Norman Roca

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Logan, Utah, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The rooms are nice, the check-in and out is quick. We checked in late in the day and left early the next morning, so we didn't experience the exercise room, pool or continental breakfast. This is a relatively new motel and it's nicely kept.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Bradley!

Thank you for taking your time to write a response on your recent stay! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the check in and out was quick and simple.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and hope that you have the chance to experience more of the amenities that we have to offer!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

No complaints only praise from parents and their teenage hockey players. Grandson had a fun stay and talks of coming back again maybe next year? Very good group rates for the team and families. So travel ice hockey teams should consider this hotel for their stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful response on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that your grandson enjoyed it as well!

We look forward to welcoming you and your hockey team back in the future!

St. Louis
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I flew into Casper Wyomong (1/22) but my luggage didn't. A delayed flight meant I made my connection, but my suitcase didn't. Skywest (through United) was supposed to deliver it to my hotel when it came in the next day. I got a call from United that the luggage had arrived on a noon flight. I had a long and busy day, so put the issue out of my mind until later. When I got to the hotel, I was frustrated to learn that Skywest had done nothing about my luggage. Brandi, Kirby and the night crew told me they would take care of it for me. Kirby the shuttle driver offered to go pick it up himself on his next run. Brandi called to make arrangements. I happily went off to dinner. While I happily relaxed, they worked through a number of issues (including identifying my bag and what flight I was supposed to be on) and then Kirby personally made certain he had it in his possession. Shortly after returning to the hotel, Kirby pulled up with my bag and I happily went off to bed. Many thanks to this great, service-oriented staff for going the extra mile to help me out.

Room Tip: They have sleep number beds, so make sure you learn how to use it. Very comfortable..
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello!

Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful response. We do our best to make sure we go above and beyond for our guests! I have relayed your wonderful comments to our staff.

Gillette, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The staff are very helpful and kind. The room was clean and the beds and furniture were very comfortable. I would recommend staying there. It was close enough to the city but not right in the city so it was nice and quite.

Hi Kellee!

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful response! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Casper Wyoming.

Newcastle, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Dishonest cleaning staff, birthday card with $$ in it for mothers birthday was left on the counter. Many attempts were made to resolve the issue, treated as not a concern of theirs. For a large corporation, I was not impressed with customer service or management.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Hi Tobey,

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I have already spoken to you about this situation and as I said I appreciated your speed in bringing this to my attention.
If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The hotel is fairly nice, with spacious rooms. However, I find that the cons here outweigh the pros. The walls are incredibly thin between floors... as I type this, I am listening to the person in the room above me walk around and it's a loud THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP that one is typically really not in the mood for after a long day at work. Also, there is nothing to keep the doors from slamming loudly at all hours of the night and morning (meaning they don't slow down before they hit the frame) so that has been another aggravation. I have been kept up at night (11pm-12:30am) by my neighbors, especially the ones on the floor above me. My travel partner who is staying down the hall has had the same problem. It's very disruptive to your peace and quiet, and is extremely frustrating. Also, the service in the American Grill restaurant area is really slow. The first day we sat down for breakfast, no one came to serve us so I had to go find a server. Today, we sat there for over 10 minutes before we saw a server. He forgot half of my breakfast order, and you have to get up to get your own juice and coffee. The whole thing is pretty bizarre. My hair dryer in my room didn't work so when I went to the front desk to say, "Just so you know, the hair dryer doesn't work.", the guy at the front desk said "OK tell the person who is here tomorrow when you check out." What?! What is the point of telling you now - can't you just write a note for the person coming in tomorrow? Strange.

For me, I would not stay here again because I have extremely long work days and I really relish peace and quiet in a hotel. This hotel is full of slams, thumps, thuds, and results in (almost) sleepless nights. Also the service is subpar.

Room Tip: Fourth floor!!!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. We would like the opportunity to welcome you back and make up for the poor experience you had previously. Please contact myself at 307-266-1300 for reservation assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.