“Great staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Casper
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I flew into Casper Wyomong (1/22) but my luggage didn't. A delayed flight meant I made my connection, but my suitcase didn't. Skywest (through United) was supposed to deliver it to my hotel when it came in the next day. I got a call from United that the luggage had arrived on a noon flight. I had a long and busy day, so put the issue out of my mind until later. When I got to the hotel, I was frustrated to learn that Skywest had done nothing about my luggage. Brandi, Kirby and the night crew told me they would take care of it for me. Kirby the shuttle driver offered to go pick it up himself on his next run. Brandi called to make arrangements. I happily went off to dinner. While I happily relaxed, they worked through a number of issues (including identifying my bag and what flight I was supposed to be on) and then Kirby personally made certain he had it in his possession. Shortly after returning to the hotel, Kirby pulled up with my bag and I happily went off to bed. Many thanks to this great, service-oriented staff for going the extra mile to help me out.

Room Tip: They have sleep number beds, so make sure you learn how to use it. Very comfortable..
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful response. We do our best to make sure we go above and beyond for our guests! I have relayed your wonderful comments to our staff.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The staff are very helpful and kind. The room was clean and the beds and furniture were very comfortable. I would recommend staying there. It was close enough to the city but not right in the city so it was nice and quite.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Kellee!

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful response! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Casper Wyoming.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Dishonest cleaning staff, birthday card with $$ in it for mothers birthday was left on the counter. Many attempts were made to resolve the issue, treated as not a concern of theirs. For a large corporation, I was not impressed with customer service or management.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Hi Tobey,

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I have already spoken to you about this situation and as I said I appreciated your speed in bringing this to my attention.
If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The hotel is fairly nice, with spacious rooms. However, I find that the cons here outweigh the pros. The walls are incredibly thin between floors... as I type this, I am listening to the person in the room above me walk around and it's a loud THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP that one is typically really not in the mood for after a long day at work. Also, there is nothing to keep the doors from slamming loudly at all hours of the night and morning (meaning they don't slow down before they hit the frame) so that has been another aggravation. I have been kept up at night (11pm-12:30am) by my neighbors, especially the ones on the floor above me. My travel partner who is staying down the hall has had the same problem. It's very disruptive to your peace and quiet, and is extremely frustrating. Also, the service in the American Grill restaurant area is really slow. The first day we sat down for breakfast, no one came to serve us so I had to go find a server. Today, we sat there for over 10 minutes before we saw a server. He forgot half of my breakfast order, and you have to get up to get your own juice and coffee. The whole thing is pretty bizarre. My hair dryer in my room didn't work so when I went to the front desk to say, "Just so you know, the hair dryer doesn't work.", the guy at the front desk said "OK tell the person who is here tomorrow when you check out." What?! What is the point of telling you now - can't you just write a note for the person coming in tomorrow? Strange.

For me, I would not stay here again because I have extremely long work days and I really relish peace and quiet in a hotel. This hotel is full of slams, thumps, thuds, and results in (almost) sleepless nights. Also the service is subpar.

Room Tip: Fourth floor!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. We would like the opportunity to welcome you back and make up for the poor experience you had previously. Please contact myself at 307-266-1300 for reservation assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I got in late and needed to get some copies made. The computer was not working in the business center, so I told the staff at the front desk. He tried to get the computer to work, but was having problems too. They took my PDF file and made copies from the managers printer! In color! Then delivered them to my room! Great stuff HGI. Thank you!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JMC5152
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time to write a great response on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Casper Wyoming. We do apologize for the inconvenience in the business center and have taken action with getting it fixed. We are very happy that our front desk staff were more than accommodating and were able to help you with your copies!

We look forward to seeing you back in the future during any travels to Casper!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We arrived in Casper about the same time the Sturgis bike rally was wrapping up. Lots of traffic filled the local accommodations. Online reviews of the standard roadside providers were mixed, and I was too road weary to risk an unrestful night. So I spent twice the budget on one of the only remaining rooms in town.

And it was worth it.

Although we weren't around long enough to sample all the amenities, the suite was large and well (if not luxuriously) appointed. It could have been cleaner, but that was not evident at first glance. We had a suite with a large main room and a bedroom. Two bathrooms were a nice treat. Very comfortable.

Breakfast totally outscored the traditional continental fare, with fresh buffet eggs, sausage, waffle maker, etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PaulMmm

Hello Paul!

Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful response about our hotel! We are very pleased that you had the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We do our best to make sure that every guest has a more than welcoming stay with us. We are very happy to hear that you were able to try some of our amenities, including our full service restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Our stay at this hotel could not have been better! The rooms were spacious, clean and well-appointed. Dinner was very good. The service, both at the front desk and the restaurant, was excellent. We could not have asked for more on a snowy winter's evening!

Room Tip: We requested adjoining rooms with connecting doors and we were very happy that they could accommodat...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Suzanne S
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Hello Suzanne!

Thank you for taking the time to write a response on your recent stay at our hotel! We are very happy that you had a great experience with our restaurant along with all of the hotel staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!