Hilton Garden Inn Casper
$139
Residence Inn
$119
$88
All reviewsfront deskgreat place to stayroom was cleanbeautiful hotelfree breakfastbusiness tripbusiness centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookiesnext morningcoffee makerfresh fruithot tubeasy accessroad triphgilobby
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is a chain hotel who's staff acts like you have walked into their own 5 star facility.
Whether Nichol, Tiffany or Matt the front desk personnel treat you like a VIP.
Nichol must get special notice as I had a handicapped client on site with us along with his wife and daughter and she made certain every need they had was meet.
You also have to take the shuttle in just to be greated by Kirby. Kirby welcomes you with a smile and a story and often cookies for the short ride.
Like all the folks at this hotel he goes the extra mile with a joyful spirit and quick smile.
Each day we were asked by all of the above how our work or day was going.
Not the rote way staff are trained but with a real interest in our client and our team.
Last there is a lobby cleaning lady I did not get the name of but she worked tirelessly to keep the public areas gleaming. I have never seen a cleaning person work so tirelessly.
What a wonderful experience for my clients, my team and me.
This was the best of the Hilton chain I have ever visited around the world and it's in Casper Wyoming!

2  Thank Richard H
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you Richard for submitting such a wonderful review on our behalf. I have shared your comments on Nicole and the other team members personally and I know that your kind words were well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

With all of the hotel options in Casper, we appreciate you choosing to be our guest.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was a very nice property. Easy access to I-25 and downtown. I couldn't walk through the lobby without a staff member telling me hello or asking how I was doing. Very nice, clean rooms. I never ate at the restaurant but the food smell good when I walked by.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review, I am happy that you found easy access to our location. I am pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and were recognizing you during your stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back again soon and perhaps this time you can be our guest in the restaurant and not just smell the delicious food!

Thank you for choosing to be our guest.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a professionally maintained hotel with excellent breakfasts and hotel staff. I work hard on geological field trips there and enjoy quiet, restful sleep at night, which is needed to do the best job in the field.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Robert!

I am happy to read that you found your stay with us to be restful and I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast as well . We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed here on business and found the hotel to be very clean and super quite. Staff is friendly and ready to help with any request that I had from storing my luggage to picking me up at the airport at almost midnight. Dinner and breakfast were spot on and the menu is normal Garden Inn fair.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you MICowboy of taking the time to write such a great review on our behalf.

I was pleased to read that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating.
We provide shuttle service 24/7 to accommodate those midnight flights such as yours!

The next time you stay with us you will have to try our new Dinner menu options, I am confident that you will find them to be as delicious as your last time dining with us.

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Clean, friendly, good rate...nothing to complain about here. Seemed like a new-ish building. Our king room was very large and comfortable, plenty of room to store our road bikes. Very close the freeway but there was no noise due to a hill.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind survey and I am pleased that you had enough room to store your mountain bikes with us during your stay. When you come back to stay with us again please be sure to check out the Platte River Trails which are located directly across from the hotel they feature some of the best mountain bike trails in all of Wyoming.

Thank you for being our guest!