Hilton Garden Inn Casper
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel met all my expectations and more. The room was super clean, and the bed was so comfortable! They use a duvet, so you know everything (sheets, pillowcases, AND comforter) are all freshly cleaned just for you. (There's even a message about this in the bathroom.) The only downside was that breakfast wasn't included.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Betsy S
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for making such positive comments on the cleanliness of our guest rooms especially our bedding. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Yours in Hospitality,
Norman Roca

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I visited Casper to see family. We planned to stay at the neighboring Hampton Inn but couldn't get a room - most likely because of transiting bikers to the annual Rally in Sturgis, SD. We stayed in a king suite which was very nice. I would recommend a brighter bulb in the ceiling fan in the TV area. Also in the "living room" area, I enjoyed the large desk and very comfortable chair. The king suite had two TVs, also with a fridge/microwave and a coffee maker. The bed was very comfy, but pillows were a bit soft and mushy. We were disappointed to learn that breakfast was not complimentary, but were OK with what was offered. We had dinner at the hotel one evening. The food took a long time to get to us. The server apologized and gave us a discount and a voucher for free breakfast the next morning. That was a nice concession. The hotel staff were all very courteous and professional, offering a cheery "good morning/afternoon/night" as we passed the front desk on the way to our room. I thought the hair dryer was broken, called for maintenance. A worker arrived within 10 minutes and showed me that it was merely not plugged in. I felt so silly...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank noshooz21044

Greetings Columbia Maryland!

Thank you for submitting a review on our behalf. I have shared your comments on the light bulb wattage for the living room area with our Chief Engineer for review. I am glad that our maintenance department was able to assist you with the hairdryer and please don't feel silly because it happens more than you know!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and thank you for being our guest!

Yours in Hospitality,
Norman Roca

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Casper. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were beautiful and clean. Our only was complaint was that they do not offer a free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel has easy access to the highway and to downtown. It is popular and was full the night we stayed. I am a silver Hilton Honors member and was told we had a "very nice" room away from the elevator. Maybe there were a lot of gold and platinum members who arrived ahead of me, because the room was average and tired looking.....stains on the bathroom floor, furnishings worn. Also the dials to adjust the firmness of the mattresses didn't work. We had 2 queen beds and one was very soft, the other hard as a rock. We ate breakfast downstairs (not free here) in the dining area. The coffee was out, tables not cleared, only one person to take orders and serve, just generally not well managed. When we left the area, at about 9 a.m., two more servers had just arrived, but most people had already eaten and left. With a full hotel, management should have made provision for more help with the breakfast service, especially since the breakfast here isn't free. This was not terrible, but I would try someplace else if I return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

overall great hotel. waitress was ditsy got order wrong. cook was loud and yelling in the kitchen. parking was a little tight due to vehicles with trailers. room was nice clean and comfortable. Will stay there agin when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Beautiful Hotel, wonderfully clean rooms, great dining and dining service - desk staff can be a turn off. Turn to the manager - she will take care of any problems! I reserved two rooms and upon arrival they claimed I only reserved one. Awkward - the other room was for my boss! Low and behold the manager discovered someone canceled it - maybe it was a computer glitch but I did not like the attitude of desk help #1.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wes T
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great hotel - one of the best Hilton Gardens we have stayed at. Front desk clerks were very good even when other guests were being rude to them and it wasn;t that clerks fault! At this hotel customer service is very obvious.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business