“Poor dining experience”

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The waitress tried, but she was clumsy. She spilled beer on the table, acted as if that was a normal occurrence, and then did not clean it up very well. The cook took a long time to prepare our simple order of hamburgers, we were not asked how we wanted them cooked, and mine was charred. The waitress offered to have my hamburger replaced, but I did not want to wait another half hour.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John N
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear John,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us, at your leisure could you please contact me - I would like to have an opportunity to talk to you more about your dining experience with us.

I may be contacted directly at (307) 266-1300.

I look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you.

(307) 266-1300

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Poor quality food and takes forever to get it. The facility has been here for years and this has been an issue from day one. Restaurant is not acceptable and management doesn't seem to care. The remainder of the facility and staff are more than acceptable

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Norm,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. Norm could you please contact me at your leisure (307) 266-1300 I would like to speak with you in regards to learning more about your dining experience.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hotel is clean and relatively new. Front deskStaff was friendly. The bar and food servers were super helpful and nice. The food was big surprise. The selection of food on the menu, the quality of food and the portions were AWESOME. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area or just passing through like I was.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Hello Douglas,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review! I have shared your review with our friendly staff (as you highlighted) and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

(907) 266-1300

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay at in Casper. Clean, beautiful rooms, wonderful beds, inexpensive continental breakfast or full breakfast bar. Exceptional staff and great atmosphere. The front lobby is sunlit and beautiful furnishings. The business rooms are comfortable. Available tea and coffee was nice. The room was clean and great furnishings.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was in Casper for a few day for business and found the Hilton Garden Inn to be very comfortable. Staff was very attentive to my needs, And location was perfect for my work.
My co-workers and I had breakfast at the restaurant and the food and service was great.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We experienced very poor service. There was a long wait time for dinner and the waitress didn't acknowledge for over 20 minutes with only two other tables of people. The hotel staff was not able to answer basic questions, made excuses for their poor service by stating they cater to weekday guests and there was no manager on duty to help.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SleeplessPhoeinix
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value all feedback from our guests. It looks like we may have fallen short at the time of your stay. I will notify my team of the issues you had so we can get them corrected immediately. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you ran into. Please contact me if you are ever in the area again. I will ensure you the best customer satisfaction guaranteed.

Yours in Hospitality
Mr. Norman Roca

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed there on the 9TH of March, stayed in room 333. the coffee pot didn't work unless you put pressure on the top of the pot. toilet had a chip off of the lid. the alarm clock had a missing battery lid. couldn't figure the alarm clock went off at 2 in the morning. bed closest to the window had a bid dip in it ending up with my feet not even being on the bed. so had to keep moving to try to get to sleep, kept ending in the dip, so didn't have a good night sleep at all.
But the room was clean. that's the only good thing I can say about the place. way to much money, won't ever stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cojibwa

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your experience with us.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. Since your stay with us, we have upgraded all our coffee pots in the rooms to Keurig coffee brewers. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. We hope to see you again.

Yours in Hospitality