“NOT WORTH THE MONEY”

Hilton Garden Inn Casper
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed there on the 9TH of March, stayed in room 333. the coffee pot didn't work unless you put pressure on the top of the pot. toilet had a chip off of the lid. the alarm clock had a missing battery lid. couldn't figure the alarm clock went off at 2 in the morning. bed closest to the window had a bid dip in it ending up with my feet not even being on the bed. so had to keep moving to try to get to sleep, kept ending in the dip, so didn't have a good night sleep at all.
But the room was clean. that's the only good thing I can say about the place. way to much money, won't ever stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cojibwa
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your experience with us.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. Since your stay with us, we have upgraded all our coffee pots in the rooms to Keurig coffee brewers. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. We hope to see you again.

Yours in Hospitality
Mr. Norman Roca
Hilton Garden Inn Casper

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Casper

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great place to stay. Super nice hotel. Wired connection didn't work, but wireless did slowly. Everything else was nice!!! Treadmills were really nice in the gym, and would stay again for the fitness center.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Larry B
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Once again my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Casper was a pleasant experience. I am always pleased with the staff and condition of this hotel. The staff is kind, courteous and always seems willing to help. Our experience from the moment we started at the desk to check in to the end, leaving our room was pleasant.
The gentleman at the front desk seems to always go above and beyond for the guests staying there. He will always find a solution to any issue you are having or help in any way he can with your stay. The housekeeping staff was pleasant and respectful during our stay as well.
The food in the resurant was good, although I believe the wait staff in this area could be more helpful and courteous. By in large, once again I had a nice stay and will stay there again.

Room Tip: They have a two room king suite that makes life very comfortable while staying here.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sengel65
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been staying, while on businss at the Hilton Gardens in Casper since its opening (don't ask me how many years that has been!!!). I have found the rooms to be very clean, the hotel to be safe for myself and the families I have observed staying there, and to be very quiet.

The staff is always helpful and polite, the breakfasts are served quickly and correctly. In the winter, the floors are kept clean and dry.

I recommend the Hilton Gardens in Casper to all...

JMJ

Room Tip: I prefer the south side and a higher floor so see the sun rise in the morning. the suites are large...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jmjac
Reviewed February 10, 2013

It's nice to see a roaring fire and a smiling face when coming in from the cold. Staff was very friendly and the rooms were cozy. I would recommend this hotel to visitors of Casper. I was here for about 2 weeks and it got to feel much like home.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I came up to Casper for family and chose to stay at this hotel. I must say that the staff as well as the hotel itself is just amazing. I am for sure staying at this hotel when I come back to Casper. The beds were great, the staff gave us information on how to adjust them to our likings and we loved them. The breakfast was definitely worth paying for. The kitchen staff had some of the best service than even a 5 star restaurant has.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Courtney H
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The staff is wonderful, rooms are clean and comfortable. I will continue to stay at this hotel and recommend it to others. The breakfast is excellent and the waiter who helped me this time was especially nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business