“Breakfast”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #63 of 174 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've only been here for breakfast and the food is almost always good but the service is not quite up to par. We occasionally have to wait long periods of time after being seated to get drinks and our food. Once the wait was over an hour .... After speaking to manager a discount was given on the meal but I would rather just have good service.

There are newer reviews for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Always good enough but still a fast food chain to me. If you like chocolate you could get your fix at the bakery counter. What more can I say to get ladies to go there?

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a nice Sunday breakfast/brunch here -- the choice of someone else in our party. Being skeptical of Perkins overall, I would have to say it exceeded my expectations. Our service was excellent, and the food I saw was appetizing. My meal, a breakfast combo with eggs, sausage, hash browns and pancakes, was huge and very good. The menu overall looked, well, like Perkins. Nothing offensive, nothing original.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Wow. Just simply amazing service. Quickly attended to on arrival. Friendly, fun server, drinks arrived almost immdiately, food followed behind shortly thereafter. All during a busy morning rush. The food was just about perfect. The over-medium eggs were not overdone or too runny. The pancakes were perfect. But I can't overemphasize the excellent service. They really made me feel welcome and appreciated. I will absolutely be back.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Perkins. Sandwiches and salads were delicious.