“Great place and friendly staff”

Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place and friendly staff”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel was recommended by a friend and I could not be happier with the stay. I was in casper, wy for a job interview 3 weeks ago! The hotel was great, clean throughout, and spacious rooms with so many wonderful amenities. And extra props to the staff...they were all very friendly and helpful! This place is my top choice for any stays in the Casper.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Samantha K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for your review and kind words about our property! Our guests are our top priority and we're glad we could provide you with a clean, comfortable, friendly place to stay while you were here for your job interview. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for making us your top choice in Casper!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cheyenne
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Originally made reservations in March for state track meet in May. In that time I severely broke my leg and needed to modify my room at the last minute. The staff got me a first floor room next to the exit. When I got to my room extra pillows were awaiting!
Room was very clean, huge bathroom, and cozy bed. This will be the motel I stay at every time I come to Casper.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience at our hotel. I know the State Track meet can be a fun and exciting time and I'm happy to hear our staff was able to accommodate your needs to make your stay as comfortable as possible with your broken leg. We look forward to seeing you on your future travels to Casper and hope your leg heals quickly!
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The rooms were clean, fairly new and pretty well appointed, my only problem was no microwave or fridge. Not entirely a deal breaker, except that we were there for five days, and that became needlessly expensive. We did try the Cole Creek Bar and Grill, and everything was badly overcooked or burned. I would recommend HQ-BBQ, look it up,very good. Clean, fresh linen and towels, the staff were very accommodating. I would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at our hotel. While I am glad to hear you enjoyed the room, bedding and had a good experience with that staff, I do want to apologize for the unsatisfactory food you had in our restaurant. We have shared your comments with our restaurant staff to ensure this issue does not arise in the future. While we do not currently have microwaves and fridges in all of our rooms, we do have them in our suites. Thank you again for choosing our property and we look forward to seeing you on your next stop through town!
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was a business trip, so I had no choice of the location. Although it is far from the airport, it is close to basic amenities and the town. I arrived closed to midnight in freezing conditions and was greeted warmly by the receptionist. Check-in was a breeze as as they had my keys and details all ready. The room was already warm when I stepped in. That was really thoughtful. The room was spacious with ample amount of walking room. The bathroom was well equipped and additional toiletries were available a phone call away. The pillows were labelled for your comfort choice. The hot water runs well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Samantha K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your review and kind words about our staff and property. We always love to hear feedback about your stay. We know our spring snow storms can be very cold and are glad to hear we were able to provide you with a warm, comfortable, friendly place to get out of the freezing weather. We're glad to see your company has chosen our hotel for their business needs and hope to be your choice hotel when traveling in the future on personal business as well!
Billings
Reviewed April 24, 2013

You will have a great nights rest at this hotel. Very comforable. Staff is wonderful at his hotel. Not to far away from down town. Rooms were very clean, which is a biggy for myself. If your looking for a hassle free stay, you can choose this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Samantha K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you had a great nights rest and enjoyed your room as well as our staff. We're looking forward to seeing you next time you're in town. Be sure to stop by and check out our new, even more comfortable bedding!
Wyoming
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Nice new hotel with built in annoyances.
1. You need a masters in electronics or be a 6th grader to figure out how to turn on the TV
2. The heat pump sounds like a Westinghouse turbofan jet engine when it comes on
3. The heat pump comes on every ~10 minutes all night
4. You can't shut the heat pump off
5. The lowest temp on the heat pump cool setting is 68
6. The room walls are so thin you can hear everything your neighbors do - including their morning constitutional --- yuck!

I am writing this the morning after a tortured restless sleep. Curse you evil Holiday Inn demon from heck!

Stay somewhere - anywhere else than here.

Blurry eyed and needing some sleep in Casper.

Cheue

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
JohnMaple, General Manager at Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Cheue444,
I’m extremely sorry to hear that your stay at the Holiday Inn in Casper was not a perfect “10” and I can assure you that guest satisfaction is our top priority. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback to help us further improve our guest experience.

With the wave of newer TV technology and multiple outlets for guests to use on them, it has become a priority of ours to always make sure the cable is on the right input. Per your comment we have failed on that priority and for that I am truly sorry. We will continue to work on this so that our guests do not experience this problem in the future.

I believe the A/C / Heater in your room was an isolated incident and I have had maintenance look into its condition. We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding experience for all of our guests with clean, comfortable surroundings and the best service to our guests. I hope that you will reconsider staying with us if you are in Casper, WY again and wish you the best!

Best Regards,
John W. Maple
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

You will get a great nights rest if the hotel is empty, although they wont set up the breakfast buffet. If full, its a very noisy hotel and the accoustical room seperation seems no existent. Get up early because the hot water does run out. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank drnkwtr
Samantha K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. Reviews are always appreciated. Our restaurant does offer a hot cooked to order breakfast every morning, as well as a buffet on mornings we feel our increased number of travelers will benefit from a quicker, serve-yourself style breakfast. I do apologize for the issue you experienced with the hot water and want to let you know that this has been resolved. Thank you again for your review and we hope you choose to stay with us again during your future stays in Casper!