Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Casper(Casper)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desknice holidaygreat hotelnew buildingbusiness travelerbusiness centereasy accessbed was very comfortableindoor poolrooms are cleanbusiness tripwould stay here againsurgeryhallinterstatepet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stayed here after a very long drive after visiting Mount Rushmore. It was a relief to get to the hotel - especially since it was nice, new and clean. We missed having a fridge & microwave but not all places have that, so we lived. We arrived later and were tired of driving so ate dinner in the restaurant. Burgers were good (huge!) and yummy onion rings. Free meals for the kids was a bonus. The pool was very nice and extra fun for the kids as we were there on a Sunday night so they had it to themselves.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our family stayed here on our way up to Mount Rushmore. GPS mapping took us to the wrong Holiday Inn, but it happens often enough that the staff there knew how to redirect us. The rooms were nice, new, clean and comfortable. Climate control allowed us to make the room as cool as we liked. The beds were comfortable. I'm glad that the new Holiday Inns are using queen beds instead of doubles. My only complaint is that I wished they had a free breakfast. Also, you might want to know that they did not have roll-away beds available.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Nice quiet rooms but fridge and microwave would be nice as well as an ice machine on the first floor. The Fire Rock was great for dinner. Would also be nice to have an easy chair and satellite tv instead of cable with no guide.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

This Holiday Inn is located off the interstate a bit, so you do not get the Highway noise. I find that a plus. The rooms are good size, clean and the beds are very comfortable. The only negative is that the walls are PAPER THIN so sound travels.

Also if you are arriving late in the evening, the dining room closes at 9. This location is not close to outside restaurants, so if you are arriving late and have not eaten, eat before you check in.

I attended a meeting in one of the conference rooms at the facility the next morning. I was surprised at the lack of set up for the meeting. There was NO podium provided. A folding table was provided for the projector. There were several call-in participants for this meeting and the phone system was terrible. The call-in participants could not hear anything unless the person talking stood directly over the phone. I was glad I was in physical attendance, or I would have missed most of what was said.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
JohnMaple, General Manager at Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear slfrickle,

Thank you for your comments and I can assure you we will be taking them to heart. Customer satisfaction is our top priority at the Holiday Inn Casper and we welcome our guest’s feedback so that we know what areas of improvement we need to make.
I am talking with our banquet staff about our set ups and I am also looking into the hours of operation in the restaurant to make sure that we are meeting all of our guests needs. Again, I appreciate your feedback; getting feedback from our guests will help us improve as a company. I’m very sorry if you experienced any inconvenience while you stayed with us and I hope that if you are in the area again you will choose the Holiday Inn Casper for your traveling needs.

Best Regards,
John W Maple

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Nice clean, comfortable room, located off I-25. No breakfast, but we had the best dinner Friday evening at Fire Rock located about a half mile from motel. Was a delight to stay here. Here is your 200 character minimum TripAdvisor.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple