“Very hospitable”

MainStay Suites
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Casper
“Very hospitable”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We had a very comfortable stay. Michelle, and her staff were very professional, and courteous. It was best business trip I ever had. Alisha and Megan both were very helpful with information about town, as well with helping us with our needs. I will request mainstay for my next business trip. Sincerely, D.C.D.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
I'm pleased to receive your response mentioning the staff by name, I always love to share the compliments with them. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Casper. We have added pancakes to breakfast and fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. We'd love your opinions.

Regards,
Tina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I'm in Casper for work often and this hotel is by far the best. The rooms are clean and have the comforts of home. The service is exceptionally good from the general manager to the staff. The rooms are Always clean and if you have any questions or concerns the are handled quickly with care. The best hotel I have stayed in.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your review. I hope you come back soon to try our upgrades. It's a pleasure working at a hotel with such great guests as well and we hope to see you soon.
Delano, California
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We approached Casper with no reservations, not realizing it was rodeo time and most hotels would be booked.
After attempting to find a room from quite a number of hotels we were pleased to be referred to this attractive, new hotel. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the room was very nice. It was large and comfortable. The bathroom was especially spacious and attractive. We were impressed with the very nice, and functional kitchen and noted that it was well stocked with items that one would need to prepare and serve meals, including an apartment sized refrigerator and a dish washer.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Linda O
Thanks for your time and response. We work hard to ensure the comforts of home in each room and I'm glad it worked out so nicely for you. Please stop again and check out our new additions at breakfast.
Medicine Hat
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

My family loved this room! Queen beds, lots of pillows, couch, kitchen and large bathroom. The pool was wonderfully warm. We loved having the kitchen to heat up some breakfast foods before hitting the road early. I was happy to have fresh coffee free from the lobby while my kids swam in the evening. Staff was also friendly and very helpful. We will for sure stay again.

Stayed July 2014
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Jennifer,

Chad Burleson
Rockford, Michigan
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place was Spacious! Huge full kitchen! Even had a stove top and full-size refrigerator. I would highly recommend for a family of 5 or more. We were only there for one night. Front desk wasn't overly helpful or friendly, but wasn't terrible. (Clerk was doing the job, nothing more or less). Pool was large, but very warm - probably pushing 85-88 degrees. No major perks or things that needed attention, but there wasn't any significant attention to detail, unfortunately. This is the type of hotel our family wishes were more available, but hope for the attention to detail and customer service aspect as well. Just average. Decent price as well.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, July 14, 2014

chad burleson
Arkansas
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed here for the CNFR rodeo. Wonderful helpful staff. Hadn't stayed here for 3 years. My understanding is that is now under new management and it shows! The thousands of swallow nests have been removed. Very clean and quiet as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank u for the feedback and response! Your time with this survey will benefit the hotel with improving the hotel presently and into the future.
chad Burleson
general manager
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have to frequent Casper Wyoming on business and always stay at this hotel. It is set up like efficiency apartments. Some suites have two bedrooms that I use when I have training groups in town.

The rooms are always clean. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and it is the only place in town that I refer my clients to.

I’d like to say thank you toMichelle for her outstanding responses to all of my inquiries and assisting me in last minute reservations when I need help. You are a great manager and you always make my guests feel welcome.

• Stayed March 2014