“Great Experience”
Review of MainStay Suites

MainStay Suites
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed at Mainstay Suites in Casper Wyoming for a basketball tournament. The staff was very friendly and courteous. When we lost our little 6 year old grandson in the hotel, Kayla went above and beyond helping us find him. She called our rooms twice to check on the status of our grandson, and kept her eye out for him and found him for us. The swimming and hot tub room and exercise rooms were clean and very nice. The Continental breakfast was adequate considering you can cook in your room. Again, breakfast staff was very courteous and friendly. Our rooms were very clean, and it was great having the microwave, stove, frig, dishwasher and sink in our room. Our stay was relaxing, and I would recommend Mainstay Suites in Casper Wyoming to anyone who is thinking about staying there.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marie M
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for your complimentary response. I look forward to sharing it with our staff. It sounds as though Kayla was able to assist during a highly stressful time and I will share your appreciation with her directly.

We are also happy to hear how much you enjoyed the suite. We have worked hard to update the hotel and provide our guests with the "home away from home" experience while visiting Casper. Each of our rooms provides a kitchen and either an efficiency setup or a one or two bedroom apartment floorplan. We hope you choose us again next year if your team returns to the area.

Happy travels!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

How Refreshing! One of the best stays i've had anywhere. I didn't want to leave!!!! Hotel staff was like family. Felt nothing but love! The housekeeping crew was almost overly friendly!! Wow!!! I loved the upbeat environment of the entire operation. Props to Management!!! Clean and quite. I loved the in-room safe! Has by far the best breakfast in town, You can't beat some hot oatmeal. If i ever have the opportunity to travel to Casper again, My stay will be the Mainstay!!!

Room Tip: Staff was more than accommodating in helping me pick the right room!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank TommyDiamond
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Just wanted to take the time to Thank you for a very nice response. We here at the MainStay in Casper try to make everyone feel at home and it makes our staff happy when we see great things about your stay. Thank You for this, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Excellent... love the staff and Roger the manager is amazing. Very comfortable and clean I can't thank you enough for making me feel like I was home. It's hard to fund good customer service and I would recommend you to all my friends and family

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank lifeisgoodynp
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Just wanted to take the time to Thank you for a very nice response we here at the MainStay in Casper try to make everyone feel at home and it makes our staff happy when we see great things about our staff Thank You for this

Reviewed December 4, 2013

What an amazing transformation the Mainstay Suites has done. The new owner and managers are top notch!!!! The staff is amazing, from the front desk, to the friendly housekeepers, (whom may i say do a wonderful job) to the very friendly maintenance guy who helped me with the reprogramming of room key reader. Casper gets very cold and even so, the staff do everything they can do to keep their hotel safe for guests. I have witnessed them shoveling when the weather is below zero. I am a frequent "stay over" guest and recommend Mainstay and their staff to everyone who wants a friendly welcome, warm cozy room, kitchen, pool, hottub, and fitness center. People don't realize what it takes to maintain swimming pool chemicals per foot of water. There is a lot more to it than just adding chlorine. Thanks again Mainstay I appreciate all of you.

Room Tip: one bedroom suite, the room is seperate from the living area and much more convinient!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank arobles35

Thank You for a very nice responce we love seeing nice things about our Hotel adn hope you will stop again adn see us Thank You very much

Reviewed October 3, 2013

As an industry I have nothing against the gas & oil folks. In fact they are helping our recovery, but this review is for a traveler not a political statement. So here it is. AVOID the I-25 corridor during the week when traveling. In a nutshell, gas and oil has overrun room capacities from Cheyenne to Casper. NOTHING is available. And although, I consider myself lucky to have found the last room available in a 400 room Main Stay, and our receptionist Amber was a peach to work with, the overall standards are squeezed by the maxed room capacities. For example, the pool and spa were CLOSED (temporarily according to the sign). The breakfast was your choice COLD hard-boiled eggs, toast, yogurt or some cereal, coffee, juice. The usual fare for a BUDGET stay, BUT unfortunately this was NOT a budget priced room. It was well over $100 per night. I paid as much as I usually paid on my seven day trip at the best hotels with hot breakfast and plenty of rooms and ALL amenities open and available. I will say that they did ok for breakfast even being there at 8:45 am considering the small army of oil folks staying here for the night. However, I think they have "per diem" for breakfast unlike me and go out. I am sorry it is nothing against Main Stay, it's just a case of being in THE WRONG PLACE at THE WRONG TIME. Maybe, the gas and oil folks will set up some facilities of their own but until then make reservations early and don't expect 5 Star, top tier service while the market pressure is so high. I will give it to the folks at Main Stay for a nice comfortable, clean room and a spacious one at that with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, two coffee pots worth of coffee, a nice view, but breakfast was less than expected for the price of the room and finding a room was pretty stressful from 5 o'clock on all the way north from Denver. Finally, be prepared for a 20% overcharge on the initial authorization. I am told it will drop back down to the price quoted but your heart may skip a beat when you see the initial authorization amounts online before the final transaction.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family