“GREAT STAY”

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Salt Lake City, Utah
“GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

How Refreshing! One of the best stays i've had anywhere. I didn't want to leave!!!! Hotel staff was like family. Felt nothing but love! The housekeeping crew was almost overly friendly!! Wow!!! I loved the upbeat environment of the entire operation. Props to Management!!! Clean and quite. I loved the in-room safe! Has by far the best breakfast in town, You can't beat some hot oatmeal. If i ever have the opportunity to travel to Casper again, My stay will be the Mainstay!!!

Room Tip: Staff was more than accommodating in helping me pick the right room!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank TommyDiamond
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Just wanted to take the time to Thank you for a very nice response. We here at the MainStay in Casper try to make everyone feel at home and it makes our staff happy when we see great things about your stay. Thank You for this, and we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
West Yellowstone, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Excellent... love the staff and Roger the manager is amazing. Very comfortable and clean I can't thank you enough for making me feel like I was home. It's hard to fund good customer service and I would recommend you to all my friends and family

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank lifeisgoodynp
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Just wanted to take the time to Thank you for a very nice response we here at the MainStay in Casper try to make everyone feel at home and it makes our staff happy when we see great things about our staff Thank You for this
Casper
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

What an amazing transformation the Mainstay Suites has done. The new owner and managers are top notch!!!! The staff is amazing, from the front desk, to the friendly housekeepers, (whom may i say do a wonderful job) to the very friendly maintenance guy who helped me with the reprogramming of room key reader. Casper gets very cold and even so, the staff do everything they can do to keep their hotel safe for guests. I have witnessed them shoveling when the weather is below zero. I am a frequent "stay over" guest and recommend Mainstay and their staff to everyone who wants a friendly welcome, warm cozy room, kitchen, pool, hottub, and fitness center. People don't realize what it takes to maintain swimming pool chemicals per foot of water. There is a lot more to it than just adding chlorine. Thanks again Mainstay I appreciate all of you.

Room Tip: one bedroom suite, the room is seperate from the living area and much more convinient!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank arobles35
Thank You for a very nice responce we love seeing nice things about our Hotel adn hope you will stop again adn see us Thank You very much
Bozeman, Montana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

As an industry I have nothing against the gas & oil folks. In fact they are helping our recovery, but this review is for a traveler not a political statement. So here it is. AVOID the I-25 corridor during the week when traveling. In a nutshell, gas and oil has overrun room capacities from Cheyenne to Casper. NOTHING is available. And although, I consider myself lucky to have found the last room available in a 400 room Main Stay, and our receptionist Amber was a peach to work with, the overall standards are squeezed by the maxed room capacities. For example, the pool and spa were CLOSED (temporarily according to the sign). The breakfast was your choice COLD hard-boiled eggs, toast, yogurt or some cereal, coffee, juice. The usual fare for a BUDGET stay, BUT unfortunately this was NOT a budget priced room. It was well over $100 per night. I paid as much as I usually paid on my seven day trip at the best hotels with hot breakfast and plenty of rooms and ALL amenities open and available. I will say that they did ok for breakfast even being there at 8:45 am considering the small army of oil folks staying here for the night. However, I think they have "per diem" for breakfast unlike me and go out. I am sorry it is nothing against Main Stay, it's just a case of being in THE WRONG PLACE at THE WRONG TIME. Maybe, the gas and oil folks will set up some facilities of their own but until then make reservations early and don't expect 5 Star, top tier service while the market pressure is so high. I will give it to the folks at Main Stay for a nice comfortable, clean room and a spacious one at that with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, two coffee pots worth of coffee, a nice view, but breakfast was less than expected for the price of the room and finding a room was pretty stressful from 5 o'clock on all the way north from Denver. Finally, be prepared for a 20% overcharge on the initial authorization. I am told it will drop back down to the price quoted but your heart may skip a beat when you see the initial authorization amounts online before the final transaction.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family