“Best Stay Great Price!”
Review of Days Inn Casper

Days Inn Casper
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at Days Inn for a week. It was very clean,quiet and the staff was fantastic! I had a smoking room that didn't smell like a smoking room thank goodness! My girls loved that they could workout! I needed a few things and front desk person saved me from having to go buy it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
casperdaysgm, General Manager at Days Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Raylene, thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We are very excited that you had an excellent stay. Our goal is to make a friend out of every guest and would love to have you stay with us again when you need a place to stay in Casper.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I travel frequently with my job and this place use to be clean but over time has gone down hill, 1st off is that its a gamble whether your heater or air conditioner will work depending on the time of year you stay. 2nd is the lack of cleanliness, I just went to climb into bed and when I pulled off the covers it looked disgusting like somebody urinated all over the bedspread, save your money and stay somewhere else while in Casper !!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for making us aware of the current issues that you experienced, Jason. I will definitely address the cleanliness issues with our Executive Housekeeper to improve the quality. I would also like to thank you for bringing the heater issue to our attention. We do have some new replacements for the heaters that have seen better days and are able to address those issues when our guests let us know when one is having a problem.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

very nice. I had a 2nd floor room that was very nice. Very Clean and actually very quiet. I enjoyed the stay to see my son and his family. Resonable price even during the holiday! I was very glad to get there because I drove all the way from Ely, Nevada and was very tired. The only complaint if there are any would be there was no lift from the back entrance to the second floor and not a really good hall map to get to the front desk. Otherwise a lovely stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Katherine, I am happy to hear that you had a good visit with your son and his family and that your stay at the Days Inn was good. I will try to improve the maps and directions around the hotel to better assist our guest/friends in getting around. We look forward to seeing you on your future visits to the Casper area.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'm from Casper, and we recently went there for the holidays. However, being from there, I haven't stayed at hardly any hotels. We looked for the best bang for our buck, and of course read reviews and stayed here.

The rooms are a little outdated. Could use some sprucing up and a paint job or two. However, it was descent and clean. The TV is a flat screen and newer, which was nice. It was comfortable and lots of pillows! love that!

The service was pretty good. The people who helped us were friendly, attentive, and did go above and beyond. The Wifi works well, which is something we always look for! Location is good, although nothing in Casper is really to far! However the free breakfast, was pretty awesome! They had eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, toast, bagels, yogurt, juices, cereal, coffee, and a few other things! Really nice compared to some free breakfasts we've had! That in itself made the room and price worth it!

We would stay there again, and recommend it if you aren't looking for 5 star and want a descents nights sleep with a good continental breakfast!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Casper Days Inn, Misti. Our team was pleased to hear about your excellent stay and was glad that they were able to make it enjoyable. We strive to provide outstanding service and provide an excellent product and amenities. We are planning on doing some touchup renovations and possibly some new shower walls in the future and will hopefully be ready for your next stay in Casper.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

While the hotel is dated and the rooms could use some sprucing up, the beds were comfortable and the staff was attentive. They provided extra touches like access to hot chocolate throughout the day and evening, and popcorn and juice in the afternoon/evening. There was a basket of fresh fruit on the front desk for guests. The hot breakfast was fine. Our requests were met with prompt attention. The hardest worker on the property was the breakfast bar attendant. She was very helpful with suggestions and responsive to requests and worked tirelessly before and after the breakfast was available to guests.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lisa, I was happy to see your recent review of our Casper Days Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to utilize our amenities. We do look forward to doing some renovation touchups in the future to freshen up the walls and some of the bathroom/shower areas.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
casperdaysgm, General Manager at Days Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014