“Poor stay Days Inn - Casper, WY”
Review of Days Inn Casper

Days Inn Casper
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our room was disgusting. There was blood on the wall, food spills all over the bathroom area, and pubic hairs in our sink. The room smelled bad. The AC knobs wouldn't turn, and the TV kept turning on and off by itself. All other hotels were booked, or we would have left. We were desperate for a room cause we'd been travelling all day, or we would have left. We slept for 3 hours. We wanted to get outta there as quickly as possible, and 3 hours was just enough for us to get back on the road. I was also only refunded $25 and I think I should have been compensated more. A manager was supposed to call me, but I never heard from them. I waited, patiently all day, and tried to call them myself the next evening, but was told the manager was unavailable and he was still looking into things. The front desk lady at check-out was very kind, and did what she could. I would have appreciated the call from the manager, as promised, along with an apology. I'm not a person who complains a lot, and can make-do with what I'm given, but this was unacceptable. (I rated the breakfast and facilities areas in the middle, because we didn't stay for breakfast or use any facilities.)

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
casperdaysgm, General Manager at Days Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

I do appologize for the issues that you mentioned in your review. We intend to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accomodations that they can enjoy during their stay. I am sorry that you did not have the ability to enjoy our expanded continental breakfast that includes hot items like bacon, egg pattie, waffles biscuit & gravy, or our cereals, breads, sweets, and yogurt. Thank you for your time in filling out a review.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you don’t mind unclean rooms, a freeway in the front and railroad tracks in the back, this place may be ok for you. If you expect clean rooms stay somewhere else. The attached picture shows some pinkish growth and hair that was in the toilet when I checked in. I have a crew cut so the hair was not mine and I took the picture prior to cleaning and using the toilet. The chair in the room had a nice sheen from dirt and body oils and also was stained in a few places. The bed and linens seemed to be ok and the carpet didn’t look that bad. Worst Days Inn I’ve stayed at to date.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

I appologize for the issues that were experienced during your stay here. These cleanliness issues have been addressed with our staff to ensure that these problems are not repeated in the future. Also, thank you for informing us on the furniture that is in need of replacement. Without your comments we would not know the areas to focus on. Thank you.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I can't figure out how any review of this Days Inn could be good. The rooms are very small, the capers, chairs are stained & ugly. I think it may be clean, but it is hard to tell. Would not recommend it or come back.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for filling out a review on your recent stay. I am sorry that you had a couple issues with your room. We are working to correct those issues with some deep cleaning or replacement of items that are truely stained. Thank you for letting us know what to look at and hope that we could be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The hotel is definitely older, but clean and reasonable priced. They offer a fabulous breakfast every morning! The outdoor pool is smaller with some seating around the pool. The exercise facility is extremely small: one treadmill, one elliptical machine, and one small machine with weights. The location is right of the Interstate and great if you want to experience the "downtown." However, the mall and newer development are driving distance away.They customer service at the desk was great! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am glad to hear about your recent stay and am happy that our staff took great care of you. It also sounded like you were able to take advantage of several of our amenities. I will also discuss with our company on the possibility of making improvements to some of the areas that you mentioned. If there was anything else that could have improved your stay and satisfaction, please let us know.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

went there for only one night toilet ran all night and night manager acted like it was no big deal also at 4 oclock in morning manager tried to open my door didnt even say sorry or anything mexican restaurant next door very over priced and not great food will not go there again also pool was very cold

Room Tip: choose the next town over